OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

thought I would see this already here... elite
2ebz6rk.jpg

Kd elite aways? probably around 160 if they released? not bad at all, would see this selling out more than kobes and lebrons.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

tumblr_m382fqNBBT1r7nfl8o1_400.jpg
tumblr_m382fqNBBT1r7nfl8o2_400.jpg
          thanks for the pics. very clean shoe.. keep imagining it to have white laces and everything blue is gold until i read these aren't the elite homes. great shoes and great shot KD! 3 more to go.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

tumblr_m382fqNBBT1r7nfl8o1_400.jpg
tumblr_m382fqNBBT1r7nfl8o2_400.jpg
          thanks for the pics. very clean shoe.. keep imagining it to have white laces and everything blue is gold until i read these aren't the elite homes. great shoes and great shot KD! 3 more to go.

Yep..its Leo..during the Sole Collector interview along with Jason Petrie about the Kobe and Hyperdunk Elites.

Im trying to see KD wearing them..and better pics.

Yep..its Leo..during the Sole Collector interview along with Jason Petrie about the Kobe and Hyperdunk Elites.

Im trying to see KD wearing them..and better pics.

I like the KD elites. The design was so on point with the IVs that almost any colorway works on the shoe. The black and gold is definitely clean.

I like the KD elites. The design was so on point with the IVs that almost any colorway works on the shoe. The black and gold is definitely clean.

The elites look good, wonder what the aways would look like, all white with black strap with gold swoosh maybe?? Any1 know how limited the Aunt Pearls are going to be??

The elites look good, wonder what the aways would look like, all white with black strap with gold swoosh maybe?? Any1 know how limited the Aunt Pearls are going to be??

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Wonder if they will actually put out any KD Elites?

I'm still waiting for N7 release info.

I doubt they will but I wouldn't be surprised if some showed up on ebay

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Wonder if they will actually put out any KD Elites?

I'm still waiting for N7 release info.

I doubt they will but I wouldn't be surprised if some showed up on ebay

i'm willing to put money on it that they release the Elite IV's if KD and the Thunder make it to the finals... mark my words
laugh.gif

i'm willing to put money on it that they release the Elite IV's if KD and the Thunder make it to the finals... mark my words
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

I hope the scoring titles aren't white based.
dosen't matter to me.

But i do think they might drop a away color.

1st scoring titles = away

2nd scoring titles = homes

3rd scoring titles = away?

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

I hope the scoring titles aren't white based.
dosen't matter to me.

But i do think they might drop a away color.

1st scoring titles = away

2nd scoring titles = homes

3rd scoring titles = away?

i think the KD elites will drop if they make it to the finals! seems fitting since they'll be playing for gold but still they could've drop them together w the lebrons and kobes

i think the KD elites will drop if they make it to the finals! seems fitting since they'll be playing for gold but still they could've drop them together w the lebrons and kobes

Back
Top Bottom