OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

I hope the scoring titles aren't white based.
dosen't matter to me.

But i do think they might drop a away color.

1st scoring titles = away

2nd scoring titles = homes

3rd scoring titles = away?

They made away and home ST last year. Can't remember if they released the aways in very limited quantities though. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

I hope the scoring titles aren't white based.
dosen't matter to me.

But i do think they might drop a away color.

1st scoring titles = away

2nd scoring titles = homes

3rd scoring titles = away?

They made away and home ST last year. Can't remember if they released the aways in very limited quantities though. 
eyes.gif

It's a nice day in SF so I'm gonna unDS my Texas pairs and top it off with a black/orange retro SF Giants snapper 
glasses.gif
 GO GIANTS!!!

It's a nice day in SF so I'm gonna unDS my Texas pairs and top it off with a black/orange retro SF Giants snapper 
glasses.gif
 GO GIANTS!!!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Got my Team Oranges in a few days ago. I went a half size up with the Del Sol's. For some reason, my local store didn't get any size 11.5's so I went with a 12, hoping they wouldn't be too big, but luckily they feel PERFECT.
What store is this? I haven't seen the Del Sols in person here. I don't think they ever made it down to Miami.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Got my Team Oranges in a few days ago. I went a half size up with the Del Sol's. For some reason, my local store didn't get any size 11.5's so I went with a 12, hoping they wouldn't be too big, but luckily they feel PERFECT.
What store is this? I haven't seen the Del Sols in person here. I don't think they ever made it down to Miami.

man i hope he drops both HOME n AWAY, last yrs AWAY by far >>>>>> any scoring titles IMO
sadly they never released and i heard it was 3M what a shame damn u NIKE

man i hope he drops both HOME n AWAY, last yrs AWAY by far >>>>>> any scoring titles IMO
sadly they never released and i heard it was 3M what a shame damn u NIKE

Suprised no one posted pictures of the KD IV Elites...they were on Twitter last night. Not a super clear pic, but you could see the side of them. They were black and gold and you could see the flywire upper and it had SAMPLE in marker written on the side.

Suprised no one posted pictures of the KD IV Elites...they were on Twitter last night. Not a super clear pic, but you could see the side of them. They were black and gold and you could see the flywire upper and it had SAMPLE in marker written on the side.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

The pair that's been posted on the last couple pages?...

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

The pair that's been posted on the last couple pages?...

Back
Top Bottom