OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

Originally Posted by micon111

thought I would see this already here... elite
2ebz6rk.jpg

Kd elite aways? probably around 160 if they released? not bad at all, would see this selling out more than kobes and lebrons.

how is $160 "not bad at all"??? KDs are $90-$95.... all they added was flywire instead of hyperfuse... and even if they have both hyperfuse and flywire it still only has 1 zoom unit in it... unless there gonna put an extra one in the heel... or even full length zoom it... or replace the tpu shank with a carbon fiber one... STILLLLLL doesn't mean the price increase should be that much.... but knowing nike they dont care.... if they do elite the KD for retail... it should be like $130ish IMO

I think he was referring to "not bad at all" about the pic of the KD Elite. I mean, that's what I would have said about the shoes, not bad at all.
nerd.gif

2ebz6rk.jpg

Kd elite aways? probably around 160 if they released? not bad at all, would see this selling out more than kobes and lebrons.

how is $160 "not bad at all"??? KDs are $90-$95.... all they added was flywire instead of hyperfuse... and even if they have both hyperfuse and flywire it still only has 1 zoom unit in it... unless there gonna put an extra one in the heel... or even full length zoom it... or replace the tpu shank with a carbon fiber one... STILLLLLL doesn't mean the price increase should be that much.... but knowing nike they dont care.... if they do elite the KD for retail... it should be like $130ish IMO

I think he was referring to "not bad at all" about the pic of the KD Elite. I mean, that's what I would have said about the shoes, not bad at all.
nerd.gif

Nice galaxy pick-up, wish I was able to find a pair in my size. Picked up the UT's and they just didn't fit right.

So KD won't have a playoff version like he did with the Oriole cw last year?

Nice galaxy pick-up, wish I was able to find a pair in my size. Picked up the UT's and they just didn't fit right.

So KD won't have a playoff version like he did with the Oriole cw last year?

2ebz6rk.jpg

it was just a rough estimate considering the 60 mark up on kobes and we dont know what changes they made from the regular 4's. i said not bad at all for the actual shoes. but even at $130-160, its not that bad compared to spending 200 on kobes and 250 on lebrons.

2ebz6rk.jpg

it was just a rough estimate considering the 60 mark up on kobes and we dont know what changes they made from the regular 4's. i said not bad at all for the actual shoes. but even at $130-160, its not that bad compared to spending 200 on kobes and 250 on lebrons.

Originally Posted by jst628

here's a "teaser" pic til i get back from class later... these are simply amazing.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dope pic man
i think i rocked my pair bout 5 times already lol
top five IMO

Originally Posted by jst628

here's a "teaser" pic til i get back from class later... these are simply amazing.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dope pic man
i think i rocked my pair bout 5 times already lol
top five IMO

Back
Top Bottom