OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

nikezoomkdivwhiteblue.jpg

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Got my Team Oranges in a few days ago. I went a half size up with the Del Sol's. For some reason, my local store didn't get any size 11.5's so I went with a 12, hoping they wouldn't be too big, but luckily they feel PERFECT.
What store is this? I haven't seen the Del Sols in person here. I don't think they ever made it down to Miami.

Academy Sports and Outdoors. I quit a couple of days ago, but me and a buddy were looking through the product locator and found these in a few stores in Oklahoma and Arkansas. Got them transferred down to our store in Houston and copped. $79 + 20% off. Got the team oranges the same way before I left Friday.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Got my Team Oranges in a few days ago. I went a half size up with the Del Sol's. For some reason, my local store didn't get any size 11.5's so I went with a 12, hoping they wouldn't be too big, but luckily they feel PERFECT.
What store is this? I haven't seen the Del Sols in person here. I don't think they ever made it down to Miami.

Academy Sports and Outdoors. I quit a couple of days ago, but me and a buddy were looking through the product locator and found these in a few stores in Oklahoma and Arkansas. Got them transferred down to our store in Houston and copped. $79 + 20% off. Got the team oranges the same way before I left Friday.

Goodness those Nerf's are so ill. Don't think I'll ever get myself to pay the price resellers are asking though. Sick pickup.

Goodness those Nerf's are so ill. Don't think I'll ever get myself to pay the price resellers are asking though. Sick pickup.

Originally Posted by micon111

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

thought I would see this already here... elite
2ebz6rk.jpg

Kd elite aways? probably around 160 if they released? not bad at all, would see this selling out more than kobes and lebrons.

how is $160 "not bad at all"??? KDs are $90-$95.... all they added was flywire instead of hyperfuse... and even if they have both hyperfuse and flywire it still only has 1 zoom unit in it... unless there gonna put an extra one in the heel... or even full length zoom it... or replace the tpu shank with a carbon fiber one... STILLLLLL doesn't mean the price increase should be that much.... but knowing nike they dont care.... if they do elite the KD for retail... it should be like $130ish IMO

Originally Posted by micon111

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

thought I would see this already here... elite
2ebz6rk.jpg

Kd elite aways? probably around 160 if they released? not bad at all, would see this selling out more than kobes and lebrons.

how is $160 "not bad at all"??? KDs are $90-$95.... all they added was flywire instead of hyperfuse... and even if they have both hyperfuse and flywire it still only has 1 zoom unit in it... unless there gonna put an extra one in the heel... or even full length zoom it... or replace the tpu shank with a carbon fiber one... STILLLLLL doesn't mean the price increase should be that much.... but knowing nike they dont care.... if they do elite the KD for retail... it should be like $130ish IMO

Back
Top Bottom