OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

15 pairs
sick.gif
might as well do a raffle.

Some beast on fb just stated that nerfs only releasing in NYC, Chicago and some other city. He's wrong right? Tell me he's wrong.
Ohhh and i get to sleep in..my connect holding a pair down for me. Lol

Some beast on fb just stated that nerfs only releasing in NYC, Chicago and some other city. He's wrong right? Tell me he's wrong.
Ohhh and i get to sleep in..my connect holding a pair down for me. Lol

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

HOH Arden is done

how many people in line? i was going to go around 6 am but thanks for saving me. The zoom rookie HOH was an easy cop i was hoping this would be the same

HOH Arden is done

how many people in line? i was going to go around 6 am but thanks for saving me. The zoom rookie HOH was an easy cop i was hoping this would be the same

Anyone else heading to South Coast HoH?? Im gonna wake up at 3:30 to witness the lunar eclipse. I'm hoping to be there by 5ish.

Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy911

Originally Posted by jordanfiend916

HOH Arden is done

Yeah I showed up 30 min before they opened and picked up 2 pairs d the rookies. That's why I was hoping a 3 hr wait would get me a pair but guess not

Anyone else heading to South Coast HoH?? Im gonna wake up at 3:30 to witness the lunar eclipse. I'm hoping to be there by 5ish.

Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy911

Originally Posted by jordanfiend916

HOH Arden is done

Yeah I showed up 30 min before they opened and picked up 2 pairs d the rookies. That's why I was hoping a 3 hr wait would get me a pair but guess not

You guys have yourselfs to blame for this.
Hyping these shoe for no reason
Once people said this shoe is better than Kobe's, y'all should have known it would be a wrap

Back
Top Bottom