OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Do the KD IV's fit like the KD IIs and IIIs? Help me out Brandon or Dean..
laugh.gif

IV's feel narrower than 2's to me.

There much more like  two's than threes.  Threes kind of expand outwards in the toe box area....not in the ivs.  Tight fit throughout.

yeah these are way tighter on my foot than the IIIs....  i have to size up 1/2 size...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Do the KD IV's fit like the KD IIs and IIIs? Help me out Brandon or Dean..
laugh.gif

IV's feel narrower than 2's to me.

There much more like  two's than threes.  Threes kind of expand outwards in the toe box area....not in the ivs.  Tight fit throughout.

yeah these are way tighter on my foot than the IIIs....  i have to size up 1/2 size...

Still no confirmation her for the weatherman in HoH Hawaii... Will keep hitting them up this coming week...

Still no confirmation her for the weatherman in HoH Hawaii... Will keep hitting them up this coming week...

Man the way it looks..i think that ima try to get..

And definitely cop..

And cop these when they go on sale in 2 months..

Including either the X-Mas copper color or the All-Star colorway. And scratch these off my list..

Cuz they are gonna be hard for me to get. The YOTR will too..and if i cant..ohh well. i will get both X-Mas and All-Stars then.

Man the way it looks..i think that ima try to get..

And definitely cop..

And cop these when they go on sale in 2 months..

Including either the X-Mas copper color or the All-Star colorway. And scratch these off my list..

Cuz they are gonna be hard for me to get. The YOTR will too..and if i cant..ohh well. i will get both X-Mas and All-Stars then.

Surprisingly these are sellin well at Champs on 125st in Harlem..they had nothin below 10.5 tonight when I stopped in to try 'em on..they fit like the II and III for me..so half size up..

Very comfortable shoe..and I was really surprised at how low they are..more lower than the Kobe IV, V, and VI..

I like the away colorway..and hopefully my girl will cop for me
pimp.gif

Thanks for saving me a trip. 
laugh.gif
  Him coming to Harlem has had an effect on these, because cats was lukewarm to the prebious KD kicks.
Orange laces for my pair.

Surprisingly these are sellin well at Champs on 125st in Harlem..they had nothin below 10.5 tonight when I stopped in to try 'em on..they fit like the II and III for me..so half size up..

Very comfortable shoe..and I was really surprised at how low they are..more lower than the Kobe IV, V, and VI..

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
  Him coming to Harlem has had an effect on these, because cats was lukewarm to the prebious KD kicks.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Champs sports workers were like oh yeah..all his kicks sell mad good with the kids around the area
laugh.gif

I forgot he came to Harlem too..so that's definitely a big reason on why they're sellin so good..

Originally Posted by KingJay718

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Champs sports workers were like oh yeah..all his kicks sell mad good with the kids around the area
laugh.gif

I forgot he came to Harlem too..so that's definitely a big reason on why they're sellin so good..

Wow. These resellers on eBay are savages. They already have the Nerf's for pre-order. And those prices man. Like a 400% mark-up.

Wow. These resellers on eBay are savages. They already have the Nerf's for pre-order. And those prices man. Like a 400% mark-up.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Has anyone been able to get in contact with HOH in Cambridgeside? Trying to see if they'll get weathermans but the phone line just keeps ringing and then starts screeching and all this other nonsense.

I was able to get through a few days ago and they said "it's not on my launch list as of now" which really means "we don't know call back closer to release" sometimes with quickstrikes stores honestly don't know if they'll get the shoes until a few days before (I work at one...sadly not hoh)First time in this thread but imma stick around since Nike has decided kd deserves some hott colorways now haha

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Has anyone been able to get in contact with HOH in Cambridgeside? Trying to see if they'll get weathermans but the phone line just keeps ringing and then starts screeching and all this other nonsense.

I was able to get through a few days ago and they said "it's not on my launch list as of now" which really means "we don't know call back closer to release" sometimes with quickstrikes stores honestly don't know if they'll get the shoes until a few days before (I work at one...sadly not hoh)First time in this thread but imma stick around since Nike has decided kd deserves some hott colorways now haha

I see some people talking about a christmas kd iv, but is this anyway confirmed because didn't they just add the Thunder to the christmas day slate of games? I would think KD would have his own manufactured quick for him but I don't know about a release to the public. If something was already said about this, I apologize

I see some people talking about a christmas kd iv, but is this anyway confirmed because didn't they just add the Thunder to the christmas day slate of games? I would think KD would have his own manufactured quick for him but I don't know about a release to the public. If something was already said about this, I apologize

^ There was a Christmas Day ZKD3. I don't see why there wouldn't be a CD IV.

Nike probably planned out the colorways well before the start of the regular season (or when the regular season normally starts when there isn't a lockout).

^ There was a Christmas Day ZKD3. I don't see why there wouldn't be a CD IV.

Nike probably planned out the colorways well before the start of the regular season (or when the regular season normally starts when there isn't a lockout).

Back
Top Bottom