OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

no one is camping. stop hyping these please... just called both HOH NY and Chi just to inform everyone.

they have plenty of pairs to go around.. STOP HYPING THESE

no one is camping. stop hyping these please... just called both HOH NY and Chi just to inform everyone.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

my HOH says these are limited. Do you know how many pairs they have to go around at those 2 HOH?
and anytime a release is HOH only its still pretty limited. alot of people will miss out

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

my HOH says these are limited. Do you know how many pairs they have to go around at those 2 HOH?
and anytime a release is HOH only its still pretty limited. alot of people will miss out

no need to hype these up of course the store gonna tell you they limited and have only have a certain amount thats retail 101

no need to hype these up of course the store gonna tell you they limited and have only have a certain amount thats retail 101

called pg plaza in MD again and the girl said sz 8,10.5,11-13 are available.... i guess im S.O.L, employees must have put them joints aside.. %%+!

called pg plaza in MD again and the girl said sz 8,10.5,11-13 are available.... i guess im S.O.L, employees must have put them joints aside.. %%+!

I doubt people will camp long for these, maybe a couple hours at most.

Reselling prices will go down once they release...

I doubt people will camp long for these, maybe a couple hours at most.

Reselling prices will go down once they release...

anyone know if these are dropping in a sz 14?
nerd.gif

Enh I'ma get there at 2-3am ...

if that's not early enough **** em ...

i really want the Nerfs anyways.

Back
Top Bottom