OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I went to HOH Cherry Hill, NJ they only had 13 pair. SMH, people didn't even get their sizes. What I don't get is they got more shirts than kicks....

Not even gonna bother with the nerfs now. If the weathermans were this hard, nerfs as gonna be insane.

Not even gonna bother with the nerfs now. If the weathermans were this hard, nerfs as gonna be insane.

Smh waited at da HOH in cherry hill n aint get none. They only had 13 pairs smh
Its gon be MUCH worse for the nerfs smh

Smh waited at da HOH in cherry hill n aint get none. They only had 13 pairs smh
Its gon be MUCH worse for the nerfs smh

Got to HOH Cherry Hill around 3:30, was 14th in line to find out they got 13 pairs. Unbelievable. Ended up buying a sz 14 in the parking lot for $180, they fit so I'm not real mad, but 13 pairs?! Every employee confirmed 18 pairs all week, earlier in the day, right before they closed, etc. and then all of a sudden 13? So shady.

Got to HOH Cherry Hill around 3:30, was 14th in line to find out they got 13 pairs. Unbelievable. Ended up buying a sz 14 in the parking lot for $180, they fit so I'm not real mad, but 13 pairs?! Every employee confirmed 18 pairs all week, earlier in the day, right before they closed, etc. and then all of a sudden 13? So shady.

Waited in line since 11:30 last night in Winston. Was 5th in line, got my size
pimp.gif

Went to the PG Plaza release and man it must of been all of Mo County out there 
laugh.gif
 but anyways no luck on the raffle and just to think that they're doing another raffle next week for the nerfs.
-Kevin Durant you should have looked out to the DMV...

Went to the PG Plaza release and man it must of been all of Mo County out there 
laugh.gif
 but anyways no luck on the raffle and just to think that they're doing another raffle next week for the nerfs.
-Kevin Durant you should have looked out to the DMV...

Woke up bout 7:15 brushed my teeth put my clothes on drove 5 min to hoh MD for raffle @ 730 won the raffle by 7:40 home by 8:10 lol LML

Woke up bout 7:15 brushed my teeth put my clothes on drove 5 min to hoh MD for raffle @ 730 won the raffle by 7:40 home by 8:10 lol LML

Back
Top Bottom