OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Nike has done it. They have wanted and tried to make KD into a marketable player and push him into LeBron and Kobe-like territory with his signature line. No one wanted KDs the last three seasons but now because of clever marketing schemes and getting them in the hands and on the feet of "sneaker" rappers (Wale, Drake) everyone wants them. I'm the last "sneakerhead" to @#%!%, complain and whine about hype but that is what these two releases are. Maybe I am just salty because I've been buying KDs and I really want them in my collection and on my feet and being two hours from a House Of Hoops, having to be at work at 8:30 AM I wasn't able to get a pair. Oh, well, I'll rely on a reselling I guess.

Nike has done it. They have wanted and tried to make KD into a marketable player and push him into LeBron and Kobe-like territory with his signature line. No one wanted KDs the last three seasons but now because of clever marketing schemes and getting them in the hands and on the feet of "sneaker" rappers (Wale, Drake) everyone wants them. I'm the last "sneakerhead" to @#%!%, complain and whine about hype but that is what these two releases are. Maybe I am just salty because I've been buying KDs and I really want them in my collection and on my feet and being two hours from a House Of Hoops, having to be at work at 8:30 AM I wasn't able to get a pair. Oh, well, I'll rely on a reselling I guess.

They aint even do a raffle at Cherry Hill HOH, they did sum bs list made by sum random person smh. At least a raffle is more fair. Im passing on da nerfs nows cuz of this crap

They aint even do a raffle at Cherry Hill HOH, they did sum bs list made by sum random person smh. At least a raffle is more fair. Im passing on da nerfs nows cuz of this crap

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Really upset at this release. My bad to the people I.could help.
Being a kd fan from day one. I don't believe this

This. I've been buying his sneaks for a couple of years now, where did all these Kd fans come from?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Really upset at this release. My bad to the people I.could help.
Being a kd fan from day one. I don't believe this

This. I've been buying his sneaks for a couple of years now, where did all these Kd fans come from?

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

The list is made so people can sit in their cars and don't have to wait outside in the cold. Every car that pulls up is approached by whoever has the list, making sure they get their spot, and if you leave for more than a food/bathroom run you lose your spot. I'd 100% rather have this than a huge rush to the door, people sneaking inside, etc. I'm REAL bummed I was one person away from getting my pair, but it wasn't because of the list. The 13 people in front of me were just there longer, bottom line. In the summer, yeah, I agree they should just have a typical line, but in the winter this is definitely the best idea.

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

The list is made so people can sit in their cars and don't have to wait outside in the cold. Every car that pulls up is approached by whoever has the list, making sure they get their spot, and if you leave for more than a food/bathroom run you lose your spot. I'd 100% rather have this than a huge rush to the door, people sneaking inside, etc. I'm REAL bummed I was one person away from getting my pair, but it wasn't because of the list. The 13 people in front of me were just there longer, bottom line. In the summer, yeah, I agree they should just have a typical line, but in the winter this is definitely the best idea.

Went to HOH willowbrook was 22nd in line. Only 15 pairs went out to the public. I'm really shocked at how limited these were. Oh well, tons of good kicks coming out the rest of the month, so onto the next one.

Went to HOH willowbrook was 22nd in line. Only 15 pairs went out to the public. I'm really shocked at how limited these were. Oh well, tons of good kicks coming out the rest of the month, so onto the next one.

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Just rolled thru HOH Serramonte, bout 20-30 people out there. I wonder if they know that not all of them will be copping a pair lol.

Welp, glad I didn't go through the trouble or driving up there, thanks for the heads up.Any one go to sacramento hoh..? How they looking...

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Just rolled thru HOH Serramonte, bout 20-30 people out there. I wonder if they know that not all of them will be copping a pair lol.

Welp, glad I didn't go through the trouble or driving up there, thanks for the heads up.Any one go to sacramento hoh..? How they looking...

I gave up on gettin the Weathermans and the Nerfs..even gettin the Chinas. I will stick with a XMas, All-star, release as far as exclusive KDIV´s. I WILL get the Easters and the Cool Greys..and ordered the Blackouts already to hoop in. I really dont care if all these non-KD fans are going crazy for Weathermans,Nerfs, and soon the Chinas. Im like go rite ahead..cuz it gets them out my way when i buy normal GR KD´s..and i buy them cuz i mess with Durant and his sneaks like that. I aint just trying to get a certain color cuz the masses is doing so. Watch..by time Spring hit..nobody will be talkin how they gonna wait in line for Durants kicks. And personally i dint want his line to go out like this JB re-retro releases where bammas be camping out all pressed for some low quality sneaks. Already skipped school back in the day to cop Mike´s kicks..when this dude was gettin his @ss kicked by the Pistons..when i was in TC williams. Now i guess im a old head..but i still gets it in..hoopin in Europe..and stay ballin in Durants.

I gave up on gettin the Weathermans and the Nerfs..even gettin the Chinas. I will stick with a XMas, All-star, release as far as exclusive KDIV´s. I WILL get the Easters and the Cool Greys..and ordered the Blackouts already to hoop in. I really dont care if all these non-KD fans are going crazy for Weathermans,Nerfs, and soon the Chinas. Im like go rite ahead..cuz it gets them out my way when i buy normal GR KD´s..and i buy them cuz i mess with Durant and his sneaks like that. I aint just trying to get a certain color cuz the masses is doing so. Watch..by time Spring hit..nobody will be talkin how they gonna wait in line for Durants kicks. And personally i dint want his line to go out like this JB re-retro releases where bammas be camping out all pressed for some low quality sneaks. Already skipped school back in the day to cop Mike´s kicks..when this dude was gettin his @ss kicked by the Pistons..when i was in TC williams. Now i guess im a old head..but i still gets it in..hoopin in Europe..and stay ballin in Durants.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

HOH Arden is done

Welp, back to sleep I go.Sorry durant, couldn't put my money on you like I did the 2s and 3s..Lebron China 9s, here I come next week! Cause I'm sure the nerfs will be hell too.

Back
Top Bottom