OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by raw120

ive moved on, just waiting for aways to go on sale then ill cop the orange ones dropping this summer

Same, just copped them for $65 at DSS
You aren't gonna see those shoes until February.

Originally Posted by raw120

ive moved on, just waiting for aways to go on sale then ill cop the orange ones dropping this summer

Originally Posted by Eredd10

Originally Posted by BronLe

WTH?!
I'm taking it you are unaware that Deadstock Shoes takes forever and a day to ship shoes. I think they put what they are SUPPOSED to be getting a shipment of up for sale, before they actually get it in stock. It's a legit site, but I hope you weren't expecting the shoes ASAP.

WTH?!
I'm taking it you are unaware that Deadstock Shoes takes forever and a day to ship shoes. I think they put what they are SUPPOSED to be getting a shipment of up for sale, before they actually get it in stock. It's a legit site, but I hope you weren't expecting the shoes ASAP.

WOW KD line blew up overnight, But i mean who really thought they would remain low key? I remember when i scooped up some DS creamsiclees for 160 and those shoes blow these Nerfs and weathermans outta the water.

WOW KD line blew up overnight, But i mean who really thought they would remain low key? I remember when i scooped up some DS creamsiclees for 160 and those shoes blow these Nerfs and weathermans outta the water.

We are the reason why the shoe blew up.

Do yall know how MANY people browse this site?

So many people read but never contribute to this site.

So those peole feed off us and some of them are just resellers.

If yall really want the shoe, you can get it. I'm 90% that i'm pullin out my campin gear from 2006
laugh.gif

Nerfs are a instant classic.

We are the reason why the shoe blew up.

Do yall know how MANY people browse this site?

So many people read but never contribute to this site.

So those peole feed off us and some of them are just resellers.

If yall really want the shoe, you can get it. I'm 90% that i'm pullin out my campin gear from 2006
laugh.gif

Nerfs are a instant classic.

WTH?!

Wow that really sucks I ordered a pair but decided to cop a pair at a local shop because it was taking so long. Thanks for the info, I guess now I can stop looking for them and just wait.

WTH?!

Wow that really sucks I ordered a pair but decided to cop a pair at a local shop because it was taking so long. Thanks for the info, I guess now I can stop looking for them and just wait.

the thread will die down after the the nerfs drop. half the people in this thread dont really care about the shoe, only want it to make profit/asking where can i get these(still after the info came out)/can anyone get these for me.. i wanna see how many people will be in here when nike doesnt put a limited tag on a shoe, and when the GR's start to drop. and from what i've seen half the GR's are 10x better than the weatherman/nerfs.

IsTaYrOcKInJs: i couldnt agree more, creamsicles are 1000000000x better than either of the limited iv's.

the thread will die down after the the nerfs drop. half the people in this thread dont really care about the shoe, only want it to make profit/asking where can i get these(still after the info came out)/can anyone get these for me.. i wanna see how many people will be in here when nike doesnt put a limited tag on a shoe, and when the GR's start to drop. and from what i've seen half the GR's are 10x better than the weatherman/nerfs.

IsTaYrOcKInJs: i couldnt agree more, creamsicles are 1000000000x better than either of the limited iv's.

WTH?!

Yeah I know its all good, I am in no rush when ever they come so be it.  I have had good and bad with them I just take it like a nice surprise when they show up.

Back
Top Bottom