OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Me neither, those aren't that great. Bring on the Galaxies already - let's see what Nike does with that scheme.

Me neither, those aren't that great. Bring on the Galaxies already - let's see what Nike does with that scheme.

Originally Posted by Shox23

ap-201201072018731113410.jpg

texas pe

For a split second, I thought they were a TB version of these (my all time favorite Kobe sig):
4860263145_07a0304664.jpg

Originally Posted by SoSickening

LOL I wore the the WM's this morning with the same kind of pants.. dope!
Hah hah, I don't usually wear bright kicks during the cold months, but I had to make an exception with the WMs having no white on them. I thought the olive cargos would be a nice and subtle coupled with the kicks. Seems someone else on the other side of the world agreed then!

After wearing the WMs now for a day or so solid, I think besides the pinky issue the only other gripe I have is the collar around the ankle bone. It tends to start getting annoying as it rubs up on you.

All in all though I can definitely vouch for what others are saying about breaking them in. Each subsequent wear brings more comfort.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

LOL I wore the the WM's this morning with the same kind of pants.. dope!
Hah hah, I don't usually wear bright kicks during the cold months, but I had to make an exception with the WMs having no white on them. I thought the olive cargos would be a nice and subtle coupled with the kicks. Seems someone else on the other side of the world agreed then!

After wearing the WMs now for a day or so solid, I think besides the pinky issue the only other gripe I have is the collar around the ankle bone. It tends to start getting annoying as it rubs up on you.

All in all though I can definitely vouch for what others are saying about breaking them in. Each subsequent wear brings more comfort.

Back
Top Bottom