OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Nike said the same exact thing about not releasing with the Lebron 9 China so I definitely would not pay attention to them on twitter. My Nerfs and Weathermans need some company so I hope a US release date is dropped soon.
dud you have some SERIOUS heat in your collection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great pics of your IV's and great pic in your avy
pimp.gif

UGH! Can't wait til my Nerfs come in 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Nike said the same exact thing about not releasing with the Lebron 9 China so I definitely would not pay attention to them on twitter. My Nerfs and Weathermans need some company so I hope a US release date is dropped soon.
dud you have some SERIOUS heat in your collection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great pics of your IV's and great pic in your avy
pimp.gif

UGH! Can't wait til my Nerfs come in 
eek.gif

couldn't find the KD3 thread, but i randomly came across some size 14 KD3 scoring titles today at my outlet, was really surprised to see them there, but they were really dirty (looked cleanable), but for $50 i'm sure someone would like them (plus an additional 20% off). they were at the Johnson Creek outlet in Wisconsin incase anyone wants them.

couldn't find the KD3 thread, but i randomly came across some size 14 KD3 scoring titles today at my outlet, was really surprised to see them there, but they were really dirty (looked cleanable), but for $50 i'm sure someone would like them (plus an additional 20% off). they were at the Johnson Creek outlet in Wisconsin incase anyone wants them.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

i totally missed out on the weatherman, nerfs, and copper....what a bummer

lol keep ya eyes open n dont miss out on these then
YOTD's are the mbest color way imo

Originally Posted by onlitwo

i totally missed out on the weatherman, nerfs, and copper....what a bummer

lol keep ya eyes open n dont miss out on these then
YOTD's are the mbest color way imo

Originally Posted by kobejames21

read mixed performance review bout this KD4...... so is it good to ballin ?? compared to kobe series and kd3 ??

The best way to find out is to get yourself a pair lol. I've heard that the KD4 is good and then there are two people in this thread that said the KD3 was better. I think they may be on par more or less with the Kobe and LeBrons. That's just from speculation though, I don't own any of them lmao. Kobes were way too snug for me, and most people just get Lebrons to rock casually.

Originally Posted by kobejames21

read mixed performance review bout this KD4...... so is it good to ballin ?? compared to kobe series and kd3 ??

The best way to find out is to get yourself a pair lol. I've heard that the KD4 is good and then there are two people in this thread that said the KD3 was better. I think they may be on par more or less with the Kobe and LeBrons. That's just from speculation though, I don't own any of them lmao. Kobes were way too snug for me, and most people just get Lebrons to rock casually.

I got the KD IVs to hoop, but its just not what I want in a hoop shoe. Isn't much heel cushioning. Just not enough material on the shoe. For now I choose my Hyperfuses over these. But its different for everyone.

I got the KD IVs to hoop, but its just not what I want in a hoop shoe. Isn't much heel cushioning. Just not enough material on the shoe. For now I choose my Hyperfuses over these. But its different for everyone.

Originally Posted by warriors510

^^^This. I give the KD3 an easy nod over the Hyperfuse but I unfortunately had to cop a pair of Rondo 2011 after being let down by KD4 and I'm pleased with them. KD4 aren't a bad shoe by any means just not as reliable as KD3. Give me the zoom and grip of the KD3 with the weight and style of the KD4.

Originally Posted by warriors510

^^^This. I give the KD3 an easy nod over the Hyperfuse but I unfortunately had to cop a pair of Rondo 2011 after being let down by KD4 and I'm pleased with them. KD4 aren't a bad shoe by any means just not as reliable as KD3. Give me the zoom and grip of the KD3 with the weight and style of the KD4.

I dont know about KD3 better than KD4. I felt like the KD3 were bulkier whereas KD4 are lighter and the heel feels more locked in.

I dont know about KD3 better than KD4. I felt like the KD3 were bulkier whereas KD4 are lighter and the heel feels more locked in.

The CWs for these shoes keep getting better. They are quietly moving up in my favorites list.

The CWs for these shoes keep getting better. They are quietly moving up in my favorites list.

Back
Top Bottom