OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

So which site has the best price on the YotDs? Gonna place an order now before they raise up the price again.
Lucky anyone still has your size.  11s were gone with quickness and 11.5 is scarce/rare.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

So which site has the best price on the YotDs? Gonna place an order now before they raise up the price again.
Lucky anyone still has your size.  11s were gone with quickness and 11.5 is scarce/rare.
tired.gif

Has anyone ordered from kickscrew? and are they legit? whats trippin me out is that they show an orange box on their site instead of the special box i have been seeing floating around.

thanks for the in4mation players.

-yons1 (aka FormulaCheck)

Has anyone ordered from kickscrew? and are they legit? whats trippin me out is that they show an orange box on their site instead of the special box i have been seeing floating around.

Originally Posted by OUTSIDERS

they should come in the orange box.  the special box is VERY limited

Originally Posted by OUTSIDERS

they should come in the orange box.  the special box is VERY limited

They are legit. From what I have heard the "special box" is a China only release and everywhere else that might be getting them is coming in the standard box. At least that's what is floating around the web.

They are legit. From what I have heard the "special box" is a China only release and everywhere else that might be getting them is coming in the standard box. At least that's what is floating around the web.

thanks for the confirmation guys. very much appreciated. just finished ordering from them. they are in china, so hopefully the special box.

thanks for the confirmation guys. very much appreciated. just finished ordering from them. they are in china, so hopefully the special box.

I know this is going to stir up a lot of debate. But, I know for a fact that kicks-crew is not legit. The reason being is because I ordered them from before. And they have shoes that were "in the works" for sale. Meaning Nike did not make the pairs open to mass production. What does that mean? Well let's think about a shoe that promo samples came out but the actual shoe never released to public. Jordan XI with 45 on the back.....Ummmm Entourage SB's.....And in my case the Air Max Light Photo Blue/Neo Lime. I called Nike and tried to match the item number with them and no match. This was of course after I received my shoes. I mean to be positive they could very well be legit from the china release. But, in retrospect comparing to Air Randy and his release of the China Lebron.... I would say that it is also likely that they are a early release pair/b-grade....For those that want these just wait for them come stateside like the China Lebron...if they don't then resort to ebay or overseas dealers....

I know this is going to stir up a lot of debate. But, I know for a fact that kicks-crew is not legit. The reason being is because I ordered them from before. And they have shoes that were "in the works" for sale. Meaning Nike did not make the pairs open to mass production. What does that mean? Well let's think about a shoe that promo samples came out but the actual shoe never released to public. Jordan XI with 45 on the back.....Ummmm Entourage SB's.....And in my case the Air Max Light Photo Blue/Neo Lime. I called Nike and tried to match the item number with them and no match. This was of course after I received my shoes. I mean to be positive they could very well be legit from the china release. But, in retrospect comparing to Air Randy and his release of the China Lebron.... I would say that it is also likely that they are a early release pair/b-grade....For those that want these just wait for them come stateside like the China Lebron...if they don't then resort to ebay or overseas dealers....

I have no idea how legit Kicks-Crew is when it comes to releases outside of Nike Basketball, but I've ordered a couple pairs of Lebrons from them before with absolutely no problems. They did not ship out prior to the release dates in Asia/China, so you'd have to imagine that they're sending you release date pairs. The production/item numbers all matched up, and I didn't see any issues with my pairs. Aside from Jordans, fakes for other Nike shoes are usually very obvious.

And if you ordered from Kicks-Crew or any of the other China/Asia sites, don't expect the special box unless you specifically paid for that version. Not every pair overseas has the special box, just a very limited number of them.

I have no idea how legit Kicks-Crew is when it comes to releases outside of Nike Basketball, but I've ordered a couple pairs of Lebrons from them before with absolutely no problems. They did not ship out prior to the release dates in Asia/China, so you'd have to imagine that they're sending you release date pairs. The production/item numbers all matched up, and I didn't see any issues with my pairs. Aside from Jordans, fakes for other Nike shoes are usually very obvious.

And if you ordered from Kicks-Crew or any of the other China/Asia sites, don't expect the special box unless you specifically paid for that version. Not every pair overseas has the special box, just a very limited number of them.

looking good flint. i want the orioles tho. waiting for them to drop at footlockers
happy.gif

looking good flint. i want the orioles tho. waiting for them to drop at footlockers
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Ron ^^ Diggin' those.  Boo to MSU though!  j/k.   Go Bucky up here in WI, you got us reg season, but we paid back in the Big10 Championship- 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Yo ron Those are Sweet Nice pickups

Thanks Rich/Dean...

Originally Posted by bigj505

happy.gif

Orange FTW!

Can't wait to see the palettes everyone comes up with on iD.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Ron ^^ Diggin' those.  Boo to MSU though!  j/k.   Go Bucky up here in WI, you got us reg season, but we paid back in the Big10 Championship- 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Yo ron Those are Sweet Nice pickups

Thanks Rich/Dean...

Originally Posted by bigj505

happy.gif

Orange FTW!

Can't wait to see the palettes everyone comes up with on iD.

Back
Top Bottom