OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

leoschang Leo Chang
@
@ItsCode_E yup, they will! Should be soon. I don't have an exact date. Some cool options to choose from too!

22hours ago on Leo's twitter... -___-

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

So what's happening at HOH PG??? Any info yet

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
where is this from?

Originally Posted by SoSickening

leoschang Leo Chang
@
@ItsCode_E yup, they will! Should be soon. I don't have an exact date. Some cool options to choose from too!

Look's like they weren't going up on ID today. Where did Leo say they were? You sure he did?

I remember last year they said Spring.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

leoschang Leo Chang
@

Look's like they weren't going up on ID today. Where did Leo say they were? You sure he did?

I remember last year they said Spring.

Am I the only one who feels like Nike is putting kds line on the back buner for the kd IV just so they can show out with the V.... almost every color that has been wanted has been limited.... and then they drop TB grs that most of us don't want (I do want homes).... I'm mad the id process isn't even up today I was literally going to buy a pair smh.

Am I the only one who feels like Nike is putting kds line on the back buner for the kd IV just so they can show out with the V.... almost every color that has been wanted has been limited.... and then they drop TB grs that most of us don't want (I do want homes).... I'm mad the id process isn't even up today I was literally going to buy a pair smh.

The YOTDs have already been released in China I believe. No word of them making them to the states as an actual release yet, but he did go to an HOH today and raffle off 20 pairs or so. And man I'm upset that the IDs aren't up today too.

The YOTDs have already been released in China I believe. No word of them making them to the states as an actual release yet, but he did go to an HOH today and raffle off 20 pairs or so. And man I'm upset that the IDs aren't up today too.

Kicks Crew is beyond legit. Every single order ive placed with them (Lebrons, Kobes, Durants) have been identical to the ones ive recieved from NDC, EastBay, FTL. If you suspect then don't buy from them. Only thing that is different is that

they are XDRs. Thats it. Now as far as jordans. Ive heard theyve been known to release Bgrades. But your given the option to return them. IDK what the fuss it. Dont like them, Dont order from them. Simple!

Kicks Crew is beyond legit. Every single order ive placed with them (Lebrons, Kobes, Durants) have been identical to the ones ive recieved from NDC, EastBay, FTL. If you suspect then don't buy from them. Only thing that is different is that

they are XDRs. Thats it. Now as far as jordans. Ive heard theyve been known to release Bgrades. But your given the option to return them. IDK what the fuss it. Dont like them, Dont order from them. Simple!

Back
Top Bottom