OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

honestly Nike ruined the IV's for me with all these stupid releases, just trying to get everyone hyped on the KD line with all these bs releases, whatever, less money in their pockets and more in the resellers...
30t6p3b.gif

honestly Nike ruined the IV's for me with all these stupid releases, just trying to get everyone hyped on the KD line with all these bs releases, whatever, less money in their pockets and more in the resellers...
30t6p3b.gif

^Might be true that Nike's losing some battles to resellers, but they're winning the war in terms of generating more interest than ever before to the KD line with all these limited drops/colorways. Sucks for the majority of us who can't get our hands on the shoes, but Nike's still winning cuz more hype = more sales in general.

^Might be true that Nike's losing some battles to resellers, but they're winning the war in terms of generating more interest than ever before to the KD line with all these limited drops/colorways. Sucks for the majority of us who can't get our hands on the shoes, but Nike's still winning cuz more hype = more sales in general.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol thanks.. and I can't wait for YOTD , gonna def pick up all the GR's a lil down the road.. I just love this shoe

check ya pm mann!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol thanks.. and I can't wait for YOTD , gonna def pick up all the GR's a lil down the road.. I just love this shoe

check ya pm mann!

Do you guys switch out the insoles to preserve them? For the limited colorways anyway. I'm debating it...

Do you guys switch out the insoles to preserve them? For the limited colorways anyway. I'm debating it...

I agree I like this shoe and the CWs but dang the limited releases are killing me. Closest HOH is in Columbus and I can't take off work to go wait for shoes...LOL

At least if stuff is on NDC it gives me chance to say I tried at least.

I agree I like this shoe and the CWs but dang the limited releases are killing me. Closest HOH is in Columbus and I can't take off work to go wait for shoes...LOL

At least if stuff is on NDC it gives me chance to say I tried at least.

looks like we're starting to see more and more that YOTD's will release in the states...crossing my fingers

From the Outlet thread:

KD III Black/photo blue/orange for only $31.97
style code #417279-001 (706)-216-7779johnsonville,GA

looks like we're starting to see more and more that YOTD's will release in the states...crossing my fingers

From the Outlet thread:

Is is me or do the KD IV's lack the Zoom forefoot cushion? the heel has always been an issue when playing ball since the II's released.

-yons1

Is is me or do the KD IV's lack the Zoom forefoot cushion? the heel has always been an issue when playing ball since the II's released.

-yons1

Originally Posted by sho3tym

From the Outlet thread:

Brandon - YOTD weren't supposed to drop in the U.S, but they will. Select doors, meaning HoH only! 

From the Outlet thread:

Brandon - YOTD weren't supposed to drop in the U.S, but they will. Select doors, meaning HoH only! 

From the Outlet thread:

Do they take phone orders?

From the Outlet thread:

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

From the Outlet thread:

Fed- Thanks, what's with this finishline talk and I heard Coporate out in Cincy got em?

Originally Posted by Eredd10

They should, I don't see why not.

From the Outlet thread:

Fed- Thanks, what's with this finishline talk and I heard Coporate out in Cincy got em?

From the Outlet thread:

Bro I really appreciate you posting that been meaning to get a pair since mine got snagged from the gym. 41 shipped!

From the Outlet thread:

Bro I really appreciate you posting that been meaning to get a pair since mine got snagged from the gym. 41 shipped!

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ Hopefully the id's give us more options than the kobe and brons do.
my friend told me the iD's are on NBA 2K12 and you can get many colors including volt 
pimp.gif
 i hope this is true with the real iD's since the other iD's on 2K12 use the real color limits from nike iD. 

Back
Top Bottom