OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

How do these fit compared to the Kobe VIs? I've heard that the kd's are narrow. I normally wear an 8.5 in the kobe VIs, should I stay TTS or go up half size?

Originally Posted by jcw011

How do these fit compared to the Kobe VIs? I've heard that the kd's are narrow. I normally wear an 8.5 in the kobe VIs, should I stay TTS or go up half size?

I'm a 13 but had to go up a full size and cop a 14 on the Xmas Coppers

Originally Posted by jcw011

I'm a 13 but had to go up a full size and cop a 14 on the Xmas Coppers

Originally Posted by SoSickening

I think if the African tribal pattern wasn't used almost exclusively as a Five Percenters thing in the 90's, I'd feel different about it.
That's almost as trivial as the map below when talking about BHM

aids_africa.jpg

Originally Posted by SoSickening

I think if the African tribal pattern wasn't used almost exclusively as a Five Percenters thing in the 90's, I'd feel different about it.
That's almost as trivial as the map below when talking about BHM

aids_africa.jpg

Let's keep it on the shoes guys.  These are really getting a great CW treatment and it should be noted that the CWs and execution are better than the other two guys' sig shoes in this NIKE section this year.

Buy/rock what you like.  There look to be plenty of options- GRs, limited, and ID, so if something doesn't work for you- then just pass and move on to the next.

Let's keep it on the shoes guys.  These are really getting a great CW treatment and it should be noted that the CWs and execution are better than the other two guys' sig shoes in this NIKE section this year.

Buy/rock what you like.  There look to be plenty of options- GRs, limited, and ID, so if something doesn't work for you- then just pass and move on to the next.

maybe there's something wrong with me but i'm kinda over the YOTD's. maybe it's because CNY has passed or maybe it's how poorly nike handled its release, maybe it's everything.
anyway, come midnight, i hope everyone who really wants a pair gets it. good luck!

maybe there's something wrong with me but i'm kinda over the YOTD's. maybe it's because CNY has passed or maybe it's how poorly nike handled its release, maybe it's everything.
anyway, come midnight, i hope everyone who really wants a pair gets it. good luck!

Back
Top Bottom