OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

EastBayRep: Can I sign up for the Gold Membership and order a Size 10 right now? I just called in and a rep declined me saying that you have to be an existing member prior to today. Is that true? Wouldn't that be defeating that point of the promotion (presumably to add members to your loyalty programs)?

Originally Posted by AirJason

EastBayRep: Can I sign up for the Gold Membership and order a Size 10 right now? I just called in and a rep declined me saying that you have to be an existing member prior to today. Is that true? Wouldn't that be defeating that point of the promotion (presumably to add members to your loyalty programs)?

That's grimey people are signin up today and ordering and in the case of ridler not at all. Dont kno y u can't.

Originally Posted by AirJason

That's grimey people are signin up today and ordering and in the case of ridler not at all. Dont kno y u can't.

Update: Eastbay WILL let you sign up and then order the shoe. I spoke with one misinformed rep. One additional call fixed that. Thanks Eastbay, you've earned yourself a brand new (Gold) customer. -business handshake-

Update: Eastbay WILL let you sign up and then order the shoe. I spoke with one misinformed rep. One additional call fixed that. Thanks Eastbay, you've earned yourself a brand new (Gold) customer. -business handshake-

Just called and was denied the shoes if you were NOT currently a Gold/Platinum member. They were willing to sign you up right then and there but they still did not allow you to purchase the YOTD.

Just called and was denied the shoes if you were NOT currently a Gold/Platinum member. They were willing to sign you up right then and there but they still did not allow you to purchase the YOTD.

Ya baby, got those elusive sz 13's.

Thanks ray for the heads-up for the loyal Gold members.

Membership DOES have it's privilege
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ya baby, got those elusive sz 13's.

Thanks ray for the heads-up for the loyal Gold members.

Membership DOES have it's privilege
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The e-mail said gold/platinum members can get their pairs 12 hours earlier than the public.

Does this mean that Eastbay will release these at midnight tonight for the general public? Eastbay Rep's or anybody have info?

The e-mail said gold/platinum members can get their pairs 12 hours earlier than the public.

Does this mean that Eastbay will release these at midnight tonight for the general public? Eastbay Rep's or anybody have info?

Air-Jason, how were you able to let them get you to order the shoes if you were signing up on the spot? My rep said that they were unable to let me order if I wasn't currently a member.

Air-Jason, how were you able to let them get you to order the shoes if you were signing up on the spot? My rep said that they were unable to let me order if I wasn't currently a member.

My gold club membership has expired and I was able to order it by giving them the product #73679300

and I received an email with the order confirmation...

My gold club membership has expired and I was able to order it by giving them the product #73679300

and I received an email with the order confirmation...

Bruins17 - Sign up online for the Gold Membership. When you call in, give them that order number. Their system will almost instantly update your status as a Gold Member (my rep was so nice to let me stay on the line while I signed up for the Membership and then gave him the order number for him to verify, then we placed the order for the YOTD...)

Bruins17 - Sign up online for the Gold Membership. When you call in, give them that order number. Their system will almost instantly update your status as a Gold Member (my rep was so nice to let me stay on the line while I signed up for the Membership and then gave him the order number for him to verify, then we placed the order for the YOTD...)

It's not uncommon with so many CSR that some will be in the know and others will not be informed...

Back
Top Bottom