OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

51ec0o.jpg
+
2e2kvuq.jpg
=
lcqw5.jpg

just read on the FL blog that my HOH isn't listed as receiving the BHM pack.. hopefully this isn't true.. (Roosevelt Field, NY)

just read on the FL blog that my HOH isn't listed as receiving the BHM pack.. hopefully this isn't true.. (Roosevelt Field, NY)

Got to love Eastbay even though I add elites to my order they box the socks and send the yodt in a white bag LOL , no worries though I could care less for the box as long as the kix fit in the box.

Got to love Eastbay even though I add elites to my order they box the socks and send the yodt in a white bag LOL , no worries though I could care less for the box as long as the kix fit in the box.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

wow are you serious
30t6p3b.gif

screw it they came through with YOTDs for me
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

wow are you serious
30t6p3b.gif

screw it they came through with YOTDs for me
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

This

NTLA isnt letting people camp anymore (not to say people would have camped out for the BHM's). They shoot a tweet on when you can come to register. No more lining up early in the morning for releases. The times will be random. Now dudes who live an hour away have a tougher shot. Must have ID and you can pick your pair up anytime between 10a-5p on release day

That sounds so much better. I hope NT Miami starts doing this.
Sadly I don't even attempt at buying at NT Miami. So lame
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

This

NTLA isnt letting people camp anymore (not to say people would have camped out for the BHM's). They shoot a tweet on when you can come to register. No more lining up early in the morning for releases. The times will be random. Now dudes who live an hour away have a tougher shot. Must have ID and you can pick your pair up anytime between 10a-5p on release day

That sounds so much better. I hope NT Miami starts doing this.
Sadly I don't even attempt at buying at NT Miami. So lame
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom