OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

court-2-10-12-35.jpg

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I bet the beasts camping out now in various areas were trying to order online as well on their smart phones.
Blame nike and twitter for hyping their own shoes. idont understand this whole limited garbage. i mean dont nike want to make as much money as possible? it really makes no sense.

anyway whats durant wearing tonight? it looks like the blackouts with a white swoosh
nerd.gif
Yeah he wore those last game too..too plain for me
Yeah too plain for me but great for KD.. I like seeing him switch it up. Disappointed he hasn't worn the YOTD's tho, especially since they're so close to OKC's colors

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I bet the beasts camping out now in various areas were trying to order online as well on their smart phones.
Blame nike and twitter for hyping their own shoes. idont understand this whole limited garbage. i mean dont nike want to make as much money as possible? it really makes no sense.

anyway whats durant wearing tonight? it looks like the blackouts with a white swoosh
nerd.gif
Yeah he wore those last game too..too plain for me
Yeah too plain for me but great for KD.. I like seeing him switch it up. Disappointed he hasn't worn the YOTD's tho, especially since they're so close to OKC's colors

Originally Posted by SoSickening

After seeing what happened to you guys with the BHM's... I'm considering preordering the ASG's for 190ish.. smh

If I could find my size and that price I would at this point...lol

Originally Posted by SoSickening

After seeing what happened to you guys with the BHM's... I'm considering preordering the ASG's for 190ish.. smh

If I could find my size and that price I would at this point...lol

I had two comps up, me on one and wife on the other... when the links dropped i told her to go... we both ended up with (2) sz 12 KDs... would like to have got the DWs as well...smh

court-2-10-12-35.jpg
correct me if im wrong but dont blackouts have a blackswoosh? if they do come with a white swoosh im going to buy them tomorrow
pimp.gif

also just noticed miles and that rookie from turkey are wearing concord 11s.
laugh.gif

court-2-10-12-35.jpg
correct me if im wrong but dont blackouts have a blackswoosh? if they do come with a white swoosh im going to buy them tomorrow
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I had two comps up, me on one and wife on the other... when the links dropped i told her to go... we both ended up with (2) sz 12 KDs... would like to have got the DWs as well...smh

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Weren't they 1 per person? How did you land 2 each?

court-2-10-12-35.jpg
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

blackouts are all black. black with white swoosh are player exclusives for now

court-2-10-12-35.jpg
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

blackouts are all black. black with white swoosh are player exclusives for now

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I ordered 1 on my comp, wife ordered 1 on her comp

I think I'm done trying to get shoes off ndc...its like a lottery
30t6p3b.gif
...had shoes in cart and order was processing and then I get hit with a "your session has timed out due to inactivity"
laugh.gif

Oh well I'll try in the morning....

I think I'm done trying to get shoes off ndc...its like a lottery
30t6p3b.gif
...had shoes in cart and order was processing and then I get hit with a "your session has timed out due to inactivity"
laugh.gif

Oh well I'll try in the morning....

I PM'd you. Hit me back.

Back
Top Bottom