OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Days, recap, tired as hell. Really upset how the Huarache fits in terms of width on my feet, shoulda went a half size up. Was def fun though...

6858185753_97c0d80ec9_z.jpg

Days, recap, tired as hell. Really upset how the Huarache fits in terms of width on my feet, shoulda went a half size up. Was def fun though...

how do i take a pic of the galaxys glowing in the dark? everything i've tried has resulted in a pic where you can't see anything at all or just the 3m reflecting if i use flash.

how do i take a pic of the galaxys glowing in the dark? everything i've tried has resulted in a pic where you can't see anything at all or just the 3m reflecting if i use flash.

Originally Posted by debs 168

take it without flash

Originally Posted by debs 168

take it without flash

i tried that and it results in a black picture.
tired.gif

also a quick note...after one wear, these haven't creased in the toe box area but the tongues are creased around where the laces are. its not visable unless i wore them without laces.
that material reminds me of the material of the tongues on the doom sb dunks from a few years ago.

there is no patent leather on the shoe (i thought the orange areas of the shoe might have been patent but they are not)

again, the soles DO glow in the dark. even walking around outside and then going into a darker area will give off some glow..

overall its a cool sneaker. loud but cool. probably will double up on a pair just to have one stocked for a later time to wear. if i'm unable to double up then i'll stop wearing the pair i have until the summer.

i tried that and it results in a black picture.
tired.gif

also a quick note...after one wear, these haven't creased in the toe box area but the tongues are creased around where the laces are. its not visable unless i wore them without laces.
that material reminds me of the material of the tongues on the doom sb dunks from a few years ago.

there is no patent leather on the shoe (i thought the orange areas of the shoe might have been patent but they are not)

again, the soles DO glow in the dark. even walking around outside and then going into a darker area will give off some glow..

overall its a cool sneaker. loud but cool. probably will double up on a pair just to have one stocked for a later time to wear. if i'm unable to double up then i'll stop wearing the pair i have until the summer.

dean - nice pic, glad to see you got yours. i missed out online and am stuck in Omaha right now lol, not sure many people out here even watch NBA

dean - nice pic, glad to see you got yours. i missed out online and am stuck in Omaha right now lol, not sure many people out here even watch NBA

Originally Posted by JRShoeCollector

Few sizes away from a FSR, congrats! 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JRShoeCollector

Few sizes away from a FSR, congrats! 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom