OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

i heard some finishlines are getting ASG, and from what i know there are more ASG then BHM thing is there is even more hype for these ASG

i heard some finishlines are getting ASG, and from what i know there are more ASG then BHM thing is there is even more hype for these ASG

NERFS(super limited, select house of hoops) >> WEATHERMAN > BHM> YOTD>>ASG>>>>GR in terms of quantity.
Theres no way they are going to be more limited than bhm(release only house of hoops,niketowns, ndc and some mom and pops) and yotd(champs, finishline, eastbay,niketown, ndc, some mom and pops)
asg are going to be everywhere. footlocker, footaction, eastbay, ndc, niketown, mom and pops, and even finishline(i think)

ASG are not as limited as the BHM, but since a lot of people want the ASG compared to the bhm, its gonna be a fight still.

NERFS(super limited, select house of hoops) >> WEATHERMAN > BHM> YOTD>>ASG>>>>GR in terms of quantity.
Theres no way they are going to be more limited than bhm(release only house of hoops,niketowns, ndc and some mom and pops) and yotd(champs, finishline, eastbay,niketown, ndc, some mom and pops)
asg are going to be everywhere. footlocker, footaction, eastbay, ndc, niketown, mom and pops, and even finishline(i think)

ASG are not as limited as the BHM, but since a lot of people want the ASG compared to the bhm, its gonna be a fight still.

Ontario Mills CA said they're not getting any of the ASG's.......

Don't know how much of a GR these can be if most of the places I've asked have said they aren't getting them.

Hopefully they're a GR though.

I don't want to resell. I just want my damn pair of these and the Big Bang Kobe VII's and I'll be happy.

Don't know how much of a GR these can be if most of the places I've asked have said they aren't getting them.

I don't want to resell. I just want my damn pair of these and the Big Bang Kobe VII's and I'll be happy.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

The mills Footlocker is an outlet..

I went this weekend, they didn't have any KD's at all SMH

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

The mills Footlocker is an outlet..

I went this weekend, they didn't have any KD's at all SMH

^ It doesn't matter that it's a clearance outlet.

They get plenty of releases. They usually get all Jordans. They had the ref foams last week and had all the ASG kicks last year as well.
They also had a size 9.5 in the Chicago X's when I went yesterday as well.

^ It doesn't matter that it's a clearance outlet.

They get plenty of releases. They usually get all Jordans. They had the ref foams last week and had all the ASG kicks last year as well.
They also had a size 9.5 in the Chicago X's when I went yesterday as well.

Spotted a pic of the ASGs worn on SN. (NOT MINE, I REPEAT, NOT MINE) 

best-of-wdywt-2-13-1.jpg

From this pic, they look better off foot.

best-of-wdywt-2-13-1.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

best-of-wdywt-2-13-1.jpg

Agreed. Pics of the KD's unlaced make them look good IMO. I've yet to see a pair of KD's in person on anyone yet though.

best-of-wdywt-2-13-1.jpg

Agreed. Pics of the KD's unlaced make them look good IMO. I've yet to see a pair of KD's in person on anyone yet though.

best-of-wdywt-2-13-1.jpg

It's the flash and homeboys Wrangler jeans

best-of-wdywt-2-13-1.jpg

It's the flash and homeboys Wrangler jeans

Back
Top Bottom