OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Simple question for all you out here who don't dig on the KD1, 2, or 3, but are in Love with the 4,

How would you feel about the following

nike-kevin-durant-kd1-black-team-orange-photo-blue-1.jpg
What up Rich, SUPER STILL tight I missed out an auction over the weekend. I was DJaying a party and just missed out on me.. SMH 10 - 10.5 anyone. aww man

Simple question for all you out here who don't dig on the KD1, 2, or 3, but are in Love with the 4,

What up Rich, SUPER STILL tight I missed out an auction over the weekend. I was DJaying a party and just missed out on me.. SMH 10 - 10.5 anyone. aww man

I like some of the other colorways when it comes to non KD IV's but the IV's are slim and bring that low top steeze that really does the best at matching KD's persona on the court. He is lean and tall and plays a guard position. These shoes really acknowledge that and seem to be the first ones to capture his style and his play. They are so different then his previous releases its easy to see why people are now finding his shoes attractive.

I like some of the other colorways when it comes to non KD IV's but the IV's are slim and bring that low top steeze that really does the best at matching KD's persona on the court. He is lean and tall and plays a guard position. These shoes really acknowledge that and seem to be the first ones to capture his style and his play. They are so different then his previous releases its easy to see why people are now finding his shoes attractive.

KD 1-3 aren't bad at all but the 4s in the limited cws seem to look better for casual wear than the rest. just my opinion.
i loved the 3s to ball in, but am waiting for the gr cw 4s to drop price and give them a shot on the court...

i retired my kd 3s last week and been using a pair of del sol kobe vi.... and they feel  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

too bad the vii don't keep up w/ the vi...

KD 1-3 aren't bad at all but the 4s in the limited cws seem to look better for casual wear than the rest. just my opinion.
i loved the 3s to ball in, but am waiting for the gr cw 4s to drop price and give them a shot on the court...

i retired my kd 3s last week and been using a pair of del sol kobe vi.... and they feel  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

too bad the vii don't keep up w/ the vi...

Why do people care what others like and don't like.  Dudes writing essays about how the other shoes blah blah.  I like the IV's, I was not a fan of the previous 3.  Sue me.

Why do people care what others like and don't like.  Dudes writing essays about how the other shoes blah blah.  I like the IV's, I was not a fan of the previous 3.  Sue me.

88186.jpg

kd1new1.jpg

Shoes4-480x323.jpg
nike-kevin-durant-kd-ii-2-texas-longhorns-01_2.jpg

kevin-durant-2011-all-star-shoe-nike-zoom-kd-iii-practice.jpg

over some of the GRs out now for the 4?

My guess is most if not all of you would take a KD2 cream, texas, or even alternate home GR over the kd4 home or away CW simply based on ease to cop- Even the ASG/rookie weekend KD1 or Away KD1.  I mean tell me colorways and availability don't factor into some of your "impulse" or situational buys?  I would be the first to admit that happens with me on some other lines( see Foams, lebrons, etc...), which doesn't make it good, bad, or indifferent really- it just is what it is. 

Am I "butthurt" , upset, or even mildly annoyed by it- HARDLY- I just think its funny as I am sure many of the others on here do as well, that everyone all of a sudden loves the 4 and takes a dump on the 1,2,3 like they are the bas tard stepchildren that came along before the almighty 4.  I'll be the first to admit, I think the 4 is great, but I would gladly pass on a Nerf, WM, and BHM DS in my size for another Cream, Scoring Title, and probably even Texas CW if I had the chance. Heck, at this point, I would probably do the same for the Rookie Game KD1s DS in my size.  These may not have the flash and the "NOW" factor that the Nerf and WM do, but they are damb sick in their own right.

ONCE AGAIN fellas, to anyone and everyone, Welcome aboard regardless of when, where, or how you got here... but don't try and sell us all on how the previous three sigs were trash and then all of a sudden they got it "right" with these 4s.  This has been a work in progress, and there is literally something great and special about each progressive sig IMO.  My opinion, obviously feel free to disagree, and last but not least- please DO NOT mistake my post for being "butthurt"- I have no experience nor do I want to in that category.

Good day to everyone.

The 4's look better. They have a better design plus it's just a better model. They finally have a unique look that competes with Lebrons and Kobes.

Originally Posted by vike105

It's an availability issue. Put yourself in the shoes (no pun intended) of the 1-3 fans who love the 4's, but have trouble copping because of hype. If every release was a GR then these paragraphs wouldn't exist -- there would be enough to go around for everybody. However, if they were all GR, not as many newcomers would've showed up. See the paradox?

88186.jpg

kd1new1.jpg

Shoes4-480x323.jpg
nike-kevin-durant-kd-ii-2-texas-longhorns-01_2.jpg

kevin-durant-2011-all-star-shoe-nike-zoom-kd-iii-practice.jpg

over some of the GRs out now for the 4?

My guess is most if not all of you would take a KD2 cream, texas, or even alternate home GR over the kd4 home or away CW simply based on ease to cop- Even the ASG/rookie weekend KD1 or Away KD1.  I mean tell me colorways and availability don't factor into some of your "impulse" or situational buys?  I would be the first to admit that happens with me on some other lines( see Foams, lebrons, etc...), which doesn't make it good, bad, or indifferent really- it just is what it is. 

Am I "butthurt" , upset, or even mildly annoyed by it- HARDLY- I just think its funny as I am sure many of the others on here do as well, that everyone all of a sudden loves the 4 and takes a dump on the 1,2,3 like they are the bas tard stepchildren that came along before the almighty 4.  I'll be the first to admit, I think the 4 is great, but I would gladly pass on a Nerf, WM, and BHM DS in my size for another Cream, Scoring Title, and probably even Texas CW if I had the chance. Heck, at this point, I would probably do the same for the Rookie Game KD1s DS in my size.  These may not have the flash and the "NOW" factor that the Nerf and WM do, but they are damb sick in their own right.

ONCE AGAIN fellas, to anyone and everyone, Welcome aboard regardless of when, where, or how you got here... but don't try and sell us all on how the previous three sigs were trash and then all of a sudden they got it "right" with these 4s.  This has been a work in progress, and there is literally something great and special about each progressive sig IMO.  My opinion, obviously feel free to disagree, and last but not least- please DO NOT mistake my post for being "butthurt"- I have no experience nor do I want to in that category.

Good day to everyone.

The 4's look better. They have a better design plus it's just a better model. They finally have a unique look that competes with Lebrons and Kobes.

It's an availability issue. Put yourself in the shoes (no pun intended) of the 1-3 fans who love the 4's, but have trouble copping because of hype. If every release was a GR then these paragraphs wouldn't exist -- there would be enough to go around for everybody. However, if they were all GR, not as many newcomers would've showed up. See the paradox?

Originally Posted by SoSickening

thats the problem with a lot of people in general.
they have a sense of entitlement which clearly should not be.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

thats the problem with a lot of people in general.
they have a sense of entitlement which clearly should not be.

Welcome to the free market. People can buy what they want when they want. However, if we were handing out gold stars for people being brand loyal or player loyal then some would have more than others it seems. It is what it is.

Back to hyping shoes please.

Welcome to the free market. People can buy what they want when they want. However, if we were handing out gold stars for people being brand loyal or player loyal then some would have more than others it seems. It is what it is.

Back to hyping shoes please.

Even tho i dont have any of the 2s, those are my fav looking kds. Everybody who said kds earlier sneakers were ugly is crazy lol. The 3s were nice too, if my focus wasnt so high on jus retro jordans, i def woulda copped more kds, lebrons n kobes cuz i completely slept on the nike basketball line smh

Even tho i dont have any of the 2s, those are my fav looking kds. Everybody who said kds earlier sneakers were ugly is crazy lol. The 3s were nice too, if my focus wasnt so high on jus retro jordans, i def woulda copped more kds, lebrons n kobes cuz i completely slept on the nike basketball line smh

Back
Top Bottom