OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Lmao at all this he say, she say. Idk if yall ever realized this about nbastore.com but they sell stuff randomly so most likely if they didnt sell out already then they most likely are gon sell at the most
random moment of the day lol. I already gave up on getting these at retail price in my size lol

Lmao at all this he say, she say. Idk if yall ever realized this about nbastore.com but they sell stuff randomly so most likely if they didnt sell out already then they most likely are gon sell at the most
random moment of the day lol. I already gave up on getting these at retail price in my size lol

LOLLLLLLLLLL

me: "how many of these will you have in a size 9?"

"we will have 1 pair"

"and you have no idea when they will be up?"

"No, I can tell you that if they are not up by 8-9, we will get word from senior management on a new time frame"

"so basically you're telling me that I should keep refreshing until 8 or 9 and then give you a call back to see if I should keep going?"

"basically. is there anything else I can help you with?"

"nope, you've helped me plenty"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is kind of funny

LOLLLLLLLLLL

me: "how many of these will you have in a size 9?"

"we will have 1 pair"

"and you have no idea when they will be up?"

"No, I can tell you that if they are not up by 8-9, we will get word from senior management on a new time frame"

"so basically you're telling me that I should keep refreshing until 8 or 9 and then give you a call back to see if I should keep going?"

"basically. is there anything else I can help you with?"

"nope, you've helped me plenty"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is kind of funny

IN FOR MY SIZE 9!!!!!!! AND A 9.5 IN BRONS!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO

i am praying with all of my heart that they do not cancel.

IN FOR MY SIZE 9!!!!!!! AND A 9.5 IN BRONS!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO

i am praying with all of my heart that they do not cancel.

Back
Top Bottom