OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I was one of the lucky ones to get my ticket called at HOH Baybrook. I ended up choosing the Kobes over the KD's, because I figured the KD's resale prices would be a little cheaper than the Kobes.

I was ONE number off from getting the Foams.
30t6p3b.gif
I would have gone KDs. They sold out first here.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I was one of the lucky ones to get my ticket called at HOH Baybrook. I ended up choosing the Kobes over the KD's, because I figured the KD's resale prices would be a little cheaper than the Kobes.

30t6p3b.gif
Do you know which spots in miami got the KD's? Seems like very place I checked only had the Lebrons and Kobes

30t6p3b.gif
Do you know which spots in miami got the KD's? Seems like very place I checked only had the Lebrons and Kobes

Got mines.
Didn't have a shot at the Foams but they looked Cheap. Poor Execution!
indifferent.gif

Had a chance at the Lebrons but messed that up myself. After seeing them in sunlight really wasn't diggin' the colors.
ohwell.gif

I did grab the KD's and the Kobes. After seeing all four I feel like the KD's are the most thought out shoe of them all
pimp.gif
. I had no intentions of grabbing these but now I 'm not getting rid of them!
I'm not hating on the other 3 but this is just my $.02.

NOT FOR SALE!

Got mines.
Didn't have a shot at the Foams but they looked Cheap. Poor Execution!
indifferent.gif

Had a chance at the Lebrons but messed that up myself. After seeing them in sunlight really wasn't diggin' the colors.
ohwell.gif

I did grab the KD's and the Kobes. After seeing all four I feel like the KD's are the most thought out shoe of them all
pimp.gif
. I had no intentions of grabbing these but now I 'm not getting rid of them!
I'm not hating on the other 3 but this is just my $.02.

NOT FOR SALE!

got my shipping from nike.com

ill grab the tee if its still around next time i order something. used the 10% off promo given to me for ordering them early and getting canceled
pimp.gif

got my shipping from nike.com

ill grab the tee if its still around next time i order something. used the 10% off promo given to me for ordering them early and getting canceled
pimp.gif

Wanted to get a pair from NBAStore last night, but didn't know the product number. Did get the Lebron IX's I wanted though. I'll catch these on the flip side.

Wanted to get a pair from NBAStore last night, but didn't know the product number. Did get the Lebron IX's I wanted though. I'll catch these on the flip side.

I use to love NBA.com. Picked up multiple pairs of AJIII Black cements 2 weeks before release day, with the 15% off first time buy coupon. Ever since, they went straight down hill. And no doubt about it, they have the worst customer service. Nobody knows anything over there.

They either release the shoes early, or release them late.

I use to love NBA.com. Picked up multiple pairs of AJIII Black cements 2 weeks before release day, with the 15% off first time buy coupon. Ever since, they went straight down hill. And no doubt about it, they have the worst customer service. Nobody knows anything over there.

They either release the shoes early, or release them late.

smh and i laid down at 2:15am est yesterday....ahh man i didnt even kno nbastore got them....can we get a pm list started to these online spots that are low key...i want to cop to wear not resell...im gettin a f*** the reseller t shirt and wear it to all releases...im tired of this but I hope everyone who copped last night were folks who actually wanted them to add to the collection

smh and i laid down at 2:15am est yesterday....ahh man i didnt even kno nbastore got them....can we get a pm list started to these online spots that are low key...i want to cop to wear not resell...im gettin a f*** the reseller t shirt and wear it to all releases...im tired of this but I hope everyone who copped last night were folks who actually wanted them to add to the collection

I went to Fairview Heights House of Hoops...everything was so orderly. You line up, they issue out tickets, you tell them what shoe you were there for and what size...and they hand you a ticket. After that, you can go back to your car knowing your pair was assured and not have to wait in the car. I showed up at about 6:20 by 6:50 I had made my purchase. I originally went to get these AND the LeBron "Big Bang" but the LeBrons were sold out by the time I got there (I wasted my time going to another mall).

5eh4zs.png

I went to Fairview Heights House of Hoops...everything was so orderly. You line up, they issue out tickets, you tell them what shoe you were there for and what size...and they hand you a ticket. After that, you can go back to your car knowing your pair was assured and not have to wait in the car. I showed up at about 6:20 by 6:50 I had made my purchase. I originally went to get these AND the LeBron "Big Bang" but the LeBrons were sold out by the time I got there (I wasted my time going to another mall).

5eh4zs.png

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, I'm kind of regretting it now. The LeBrons were the first ones to go after the Foams here. I chose the Kobes first, because I like them more. And when I was on the way home, I found out a few random Footactions around my way got all of the ASG shoes, too, EXCEPT the KD's.
30t6p3b.gif
So I ended up getting another pair of Kobes and the LeBrons.

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, I'm kind of regretting it now. The LeBrons were the first ones to go after the Foams here. I chose the Kobes first, because I like them more. And when I was on the way home, I found out a few random Footactions around my way got all of the ASG shoes, too, EXCEPT the KD's.
30t6p3b.gif
So I ended up getting another pair of Kobes and the LeBrons.

waited 14 hrs in dumb*@% chicago weather, but it was worth it in the end of it all cant wait till spring/summer to throw'em on

waited 14 hrs in dumb*@% chicago weather, but it was worth it in the end of it all cant wait till spring/summer to throw'em on

Back
Top Bottom