OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-photo-blue-white-01.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-photo-blue-white-02.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-photo-blue-white-03.jpg

These CWs coming out for the KDIV are just straight fire... they're almost making no bad moves with this shoe. Happy that Nike is doing right by us. $95 dollar FIRE shoe.

These CWs coming out for the KDIV are just straight fire... they're almost making no bad moves with this shoe. Happy that Nike is doing right by us. $95 dollar FIRE shoe.

Texas is a cop. That OKC team colorway is cool but it's garbage compared to what you can do on ID (CREAMS!) so pass. Entourage Home's are a maybe.

Texas is a cop. That OKC team colorway is cool but it's garbage compared to what you can do on ID (CREAMS!) so pass. Entourage Home's are a maybe.

UT's will be a no brainer cop. THe other two colorways are dope, but I'd rather cop on discount or something. I don't wanna end up with a bunch of kd 4's like I did with the kobe 6's.
eyes.gif

UT's will be a no brainer cop. THe other two colorways are dope, but I'd rather cop on discount or something. I don't wanna end up with a bunch of kd 4's like I did with the kobe 6's.
eyes.gif

I finally built up the little KD collection that I wanted, but I still want the Weatherman's and I feel like I'll be set.
20v106v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom