OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Nice tribute shoe but still like the KD 1 Seattle better when it comes to the color schemes

Nice tribute shoe but still like the KD 1 Seattle better when it comes to the color schemes

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by debs 168

son, if i see those purple shoes one more damn time. for the love of God, please stop quoting the same pics over and over and over and over and over and over...

word at least delete all the pics except for one. then shrink the one thats left

Thank you, seriously.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by debs 168

son, if i see those purple shoes one more damn time. for the love of God, please stop quoting the same pics over and over and over and over and over and over...

word at least delete all the pics except for one. then shrink the one thats left

Thank you, seriously.

Just got my first durant
smile.gif

1zy9a3q.jpg

What's a good price and/or going rate for the Coppers (size 13, if that matters)? Don't want to overpay but it's looking like I need those.

What's a good price and/or going rate for the Coppers (size 13, if that matters)? Don't want to overpay but it's looking like I need those.

Originally Posted by johngotty

125-50, possibly slightly higher given your size.  The "luster" of these has definitely gone down some since some other colorways released, but they hold their own special spot in the lineup.  I don't personally dig them, but they are unique and interesting and I applaud those who can "pull 'em off".  I would say the "easters" are the same kind of CW.

125-50, possibly slightly higher given your size.  The "luster" of these has definitely gone down some since some other colorways released, but they hold their own special spot in the lineup.  I don't personally dig them, but they are unique and interesting and I applaud those who can "pull 'em off".  I would say the "easters" are the same kind of CW.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

are the texas kds coming out here going to come with the texas logo or is it still to be determined?

Texas logo...just like in past years of KDs

Originally Posted by outkast9984

are the texas kds coming out here going to come with the texas logo or is it still to be determined?

Texas logo...just like in past years of KDs

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Yeah, I'm looking at a pr for $150. They're not a $150 shoe for me because I just want to wear them a few times. More like $125
laugh.gif
. I'll wait it out.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Yeah, I'm looking at a pr for $150. They're not a $150 shoe for me because I just want to wear them a few times. More like $125
laugh.gif
. I'll wait it out.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

my Sprites. More pics in the ID thread (don't wanna clutter this one). Seriously one of my fav KD's now. (iPhone pic)

Good job on these IDs. Very dope.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

my Sprites. More pics in the ID thread (don't wanna clutter this one). Seriously one of my fav KD's now. (iPhone pic)

Good job on these IDs. Very dope.

What is it going to take for me to find Weathermans? I've been turned down 3 different times already in the past few days. Are sellers looking for $400+? I mean damn....
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom