OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

You guys think the UT will be a hard cop???

Nike Twitter said it was QS and it drops along side Kobe 7s and Electrolime foams. Hopefully I can get them plus the Kobe 7 YOTD if they release them that night.

Kobe VII YOTD aren't dropping next week. Nike is releasing the Lower Merions instead.

The texans are up on ebay. Good pictures to gauge whether or not some of you may really want them. Personally I've become a fan but one too many sneakers are coming to my front door and I'm feeling guilty. As far as prices go honestly
Dragons 140-170 max
Coppers 150 (still high) max
All stars 230ish (still high) max..
I'm actually about to try grabbing a pair off ebay for 215-220. I havent seen a pair under 210 yet so I may as well man up.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Nike Twitter said it was QS and it drops along side Kobe 7s and Electrolime foams. Hopefully I can get them plus the Kobe 7 YOTD if they release them that night.

Kobe VII YOTD aren't dropping next week. Nike is releasing the Lower Merions instead.
Lower Merions? I haven't heard of these dropping.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

i posted a pic and info in the zoom kobe thread

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

i posted a pic and info in the zoom kobe thread

UT's dropping on the 17th makes it really hard because I'll be at SXSW and will miss the online release. Any Austin folks know of shops that will be getting them? Assuming Nice Kicks, but where else?

UT's dropping on the 17th makes it really hard because I'll be at SXSW and will miss the online release. Any Austin folks know of shops that will be getting them? Assuming Nice Kicks, but where else?

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

2nd pair of Weathermans (co-worker had these hidden in the stock room at HOH and months after release date finally decided he didn't want them
laugh.gif
so I took them off his hands)

Now that's what's up.  I work for the company too, and most of my coworkers either hate their job(s) or simply could care less for sneakers.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

2nd pair of Weathermans (co-worker had these hidden in the stock room at HOH and months after release date finally decided he didn't want them
laugh.gif
so I took them off his hands)

Now that's what's up.  I work for the company too, and most of my coworkers either hate their job(s) or simply could care less for sneakers.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

The texans are up on ebay. Good pictures to gauge whether or not some of you may really want them. Personally I've become a fan but one too many sneakers are coming to my front door and I'm feeling guilty. As far as prices go honestly
Dragons 140-170 max
I'm actually about to try grabbing a pair off ebay for 215-220. I havent seen a pair under 210 yet so I may as well man up.
QFT...I'm coming home to like 3 boxes at the door sometimes. I just got coppers/christmas anyway, so I'm leaning towards passing on UT's. All stars for 215ish seem fair, all the buy-it-now's are still crazy high, over 250.

-Pete

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Dragons 140-170 max
QFT...I'm coming home to like 3 boxes at the door sometimes. I just got coppers/christmas anyway, so I'm leaning towards passing on UT's. All stars for 215ish seem fair, all the buy-it-now's are still crazy high, over 250.

-Pete

A friend went on Spring break in Germany...Found the Galaxys for me in a shop. I've never been so excited for Spring break to end in my life hahaha
laugh.gif

A friend went on Spring break in Germany...Found the Galaxys for me in a shop. I've never been so excited for Spring break to end in my life hahaha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

I'd guess Nice Kicks would be the only place.  
30t6p3b.gif
If I can't get these.

30t6p3b.gif
If I can't get these.

I'm gonna be super-hot if j miss out on the UTs. I have been unlucky on every other exclusive KD IV release with the exception of the Christmases, I refuse to be unlucky come 3/17....

I'm gonna be super-hot if j miss out on the UTs. I have been unlucky on every other exclusive KD IV release with the exception of the Christmases, I refuse to be unlucky come 3/17....

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by terx

whats a decent price for a pair of YOTDs ? (DS 10.5) The best I found is 160

Thats a good price IMO. I paid $160 for a size 10, thought I would end up paying $200.

might consider pulling the trigger then , thanks man

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by terx

whats a decent price for a pair of YOTDs ? (DS 10.5) The best I found is 160

Thats a good price IMO. I paid $160 for a size 10, thought I would end up paying $200.

might consider pulling the trigger then , thanks man

Originally Posted by Wings90

30t6p3b.gif
If I can't get these.

Hollered at them this morn. They say they're not getting them, as far as they know. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom