OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Is there an Elite KD IV?
nerd.gif
I think there might be one but not released to the public. I think Leo mentioned it on Twitter. I am not surprised if there isn't because KD wants to keep his shoes under 100 and I don't think they will make an elite version for just 5 more dollars
guarantee after the hype the IV's brought that the V's will definitely be over $100, especially if they're going to be air max (if that rumor's still true).

Is there an Elite KD IV?
nerd.gif
I think there might be one but not released to the public. I think Leo mentioned it on Twitter. I am not surprised if there isn't because KD wants to keep his shoes under 100 and I don't think they will make an elite version for just 5 more dollars
guarantee after the hype the IV's brought that the V's will definitely be over $100, especially if they're going to be air max (if that rumor's still true).

Originally Posted by jst628

Is there an Elite KD IV?
nerd.gif
Yeah i'm interested to see what happens. He did sign a 7 year contract where he mentioned he wanted to keep his shoe under 100 so maybe when he renews his contract, the price will increase. If it does increase, I hope it's nothing more than 110 but I love the 85-95 price range.

Originally Posted by jst628

Is there an Elite KD IV?
nerd.gif
Yeah i'm interested to see what happens. He did sign a 7 year contract where he mentioned he wanted to keep his shoe under 100 so maybe when he renews his contract, the price will increase. If it does increase, I hope it's nothing more than 110 but I love the 85-95 price range.

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

if they make elites and dont release them, theres gonna be riots...
I don't think so. All they have to do is release some nice colorways for the regular IV in the summer

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

if they make elites and dont release them, theres gonna be riots...
I don't think so. All they have to do is release some nice colorways for the regular IV in the summer

Back
Top Bottom