OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by mclebron23

Its funny how all you kids are buying this sneaker to where casually. Its made to play basketball in lol.

Now does anyone know if all pairs (sold at stores like champs ans footlocker) have xdr rubber?

Any help is greatly appreciates. Thank you.

People have been wearing basketball shoes out casually for decades now. Why would things be any different now?
What do you call people who wear Jordan's out casually? They are basketball shoes. In the 90's all people did was wear basketball shoes out casually.
first when i read this comment I laughed.

first i looked at Mclebron23, lol like who is this guy?

so we can't wear casually now?

I'm guessing we can't wear basketball shorts or jerseys unless were playing professionally as well? Lol...trolls.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Its funny how all you kids are buying this sneaker to where casually. Its made to play basketball in lol.

Now does anyone know if all pairs (sold at stores like champs ans footlocker) have xdr rubber?

People have been wearing basketball shoes out casually for decades now. Why would things be any different now?
What do you call people who wear Jordan's out casually? They are basketball shoes. In the 90's all people did was wear basketball shoes out casually.
first when i read this comment I laughed.

first i looked at Mclebron23, lol like who is this guy?

so we can't wear casually now?

I'm guessing we can't wear basketball shorts or jerseys unless were playing professionally as well? Lol...trolls.

To answer your question only the YOTD and certain NikeID pairs have XDR outsoles.

To answer your question only the YOTD and certain NikeID pairs have XDR outsoles.

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Originally Posted by lewi1913

FNL, use SPRING15 to save $15 off with free shipping! Mine came to $86 shipped.

http://www.finishline.com...988?productId=prod693315

Just ordered them using the $15 off code, thanks.  FYI, the SPRING15 code only works if you don't have a rewards number.  I couldn't get it to work and it was because I was logged in with my rewards number, so I just checked out as guest.  
Did the same, thanks for the code $85 for this Cw is a steal.  BTW everything over size  11 soldout.

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Originally Posted by lewi1913

FNL, use SPRING15 to save $15 off with free shipping! Mine came to $86 shipped.

http://www.finishline.com...988?productId=prod693315

Just ordered them using the $15 off code, thanks.  FYI, the SPRING15 code only works if you don't have a rewards number.  I couldn't get it to work and it was because I was logged in with my rewards number, so I just checked out as guest.  
Did the same, thanks for the code $85 for this Cw is a steal.  BTW everything over size  11 soldout.

Originally Posted by werallequal

6882837232_db476ab426_b.jpg

i just wanted to post these thought they were just beaut's

So then why you selling for $550?  Oh yeah
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom