OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

my main prob with the black based N7 pair is that contrasting white strap....i don't agree with it. I wish it were a black/white swoosh strap

my main prob with the black based N7 pair is that contrasting white strap....i don't agree with it. I wish it were a black/white swoosh strap

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Like I said, where 'em how you want, but the consensus is they don't look good all loose and unstrapped. It looks sloppy, and while it's subjective whether that looks good or not, it's pretty easy to objectively say the loose look is indeed SLOPPY. I don't care how you wear 'em, but if you post photos up on here you're looking for positive re-enforcement by sharing them. When it doesn't come your way because you're in the minority, don't get butt hurt!

You don't think I saw how most people on here rock their pairs? Doesn't fase me at all being in the minority. I like what I like, and I don't step caring what the next man thinks of my wardrobe. Do and think as you wish with the pics, because at the end of the day when I put em back in the box, I rocked em how I saw fit. And that's good enough for me. As I said previously, all subjective. Peace.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Like I said, where 'em how you want, but the consensus is they don't look good all loose and unstrapped. It looks sloppy, and while it's subjective whether that looks good or not, it's pretty easy to objectively say the loose look is indeed SLOPPY. I don't care how you wear 'em, but if you post photos up on here you're looking for positive re-enforcement by sharing them. When it doesn't come your way because you're in the minority, don't get butt hurt!

You don't think I saw how most people on here rock their pairs? Doesn't fase me at all being in the minority. I like what I like, and I don't step caring what the next man thinks of my wardrobe. Do and think as you wish with the pics, because at the end of the day when I put em back in the box, I rocked em how I saw fit. And that's good enough for me. As I said previously, all subjective. Peace.

Let people rock how they want. Sheesh. Just take the comments with a grain of salt tho...cuz it is a different look. I usually un-strap most pairs casually myself, but these straps fray laces, are too long, etc. But to each their own!

Got these this week, thanks to Rivals & FNL:
YOTD for $150

Team Orange for $75

-Pete

Let people rock how they want. Sheesh. Just take the comments with a grain of salt tho...cuz it is a different look. I usually un-strap most pairs casually myself, but these straps fray laces, are too long, etc. But to each their own!

Got these this week, thanks to Rivals & FNL:
YOTD for $150

Team Orange for $75

-Pete

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by MarvieMcFly

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

My oranges have yet to arrive from dead stock shoes. Called twice and just left an email. If they don't come through is it hard to cancel a charge on a credit card through the bank?

Deadstockshoes is the worst online retailer I've ever dealt with, customer service is nonexistent, they never respond to you, and act as if they are doing you a favor by you purchasing from them, eventually they will ship tho...you'll get your shoes, but I personally will never order frm them again

I wouldn't say the worse, because of some of the overseas sites people had problems with for the concords and IVs, but they're up there.

My biggest problem is how they will change the shipping date without communication.
To get shoes for cheaper, I'll stomach the shoddy communication and delivery time.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by MarvieMcFly

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

My oranges have yet to arrive from dead stock shoes. Called twice and just left an email. If they don't come through is it hard to cancel a charge on a credit card through the bank?

Deadstockshoes is the worst online retailer I've ever dealt with, customer service is nonexistent, they never respond to you, and act as if they are doing you a favor by you purchasing from them, eventually they will ship tho...you'll get your shoes, but I personally will never order frm them again

I wouldn't say the worse, because of some of the overseas sites people had problems with for the concords and IVs, but they're up there.

My biggest problem is how they will change the shipping date without communication.
To get shoes for cheaper, I'll stomach the shoddy communication and delivery time.

I join the bandwagon to those who are confused which one is better, the White or Black N7s.
As the release date draws nearer and more detailed images are being shown, these would surely grow on to us. But I wouldn't be surprise at all if we end up getting BOTH colorways. At $95 each, getting something that says about our cultural history is unique and pretty special.

And to those who have apprehensions in wearing unsecured straps, hey, if you feel good wearing that way, then go for it. Forget about what other people say. You express what's good for you, you feel good and you are happy rockin' those sneakers they way you rock 'em!

I join the bandwagon to those who are confused which one is better, the White or Black N7s.
As the release date draws nearer and more detailed images are being shown, these would surely grow on to us. But I wouldn't be surprise at all if we end up getting BOTH colorways. At $95 each, getting something that says about our cultural history is unique and pretty special.

And to those who have apprehensions in wearing unsecured straps, hey, if you feel good wearing that way, then go for it. Forget about what other people say. You express what's good for you, you feel good and you are happy rockin' those sneakers they way you rock 'em!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

See this is what I actually like about the black pair, and is why I'm copping the black. The contrast is well done, the fact that they included white on the tips is what makes it work
pimp.gif
. Now if it was just all black with a random white strap, then I would be agreeing with you.  

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

See this is what I actually like about the black pair, and is why I'm copping the black. The contrast is well done, the fact that they included white on the tips is what makes it work
pimp.gif
. Now if it was just all black with a random white strap, then I would be agreeing with you.  

I'm going for the white all the way. The black is good but for my tastes the white is the one.

Good luck everyone getting a pair

I'm going for the white all the way. The black is good but for my tastes the white is the one.

Good luck everyone getting a pair

does anyone have issues with the pinky toe area? Ive played in them three times already and tightened it like a mofo as much as I can but i'm still getting crazy blisters on both pinky toes

does anyone have issues with the pinky toe area? Ive played in them three times already and tightened it like a mofo as much as I can but i'm still getting crazy blisters on both pinky toes

Back
Top Bottom