OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

@ K I N G x B - WSS on 120th and Hawthorne Blvd had a decent size run of the Del Sols for $84.99......

Thanks bro but they usually dont carry 13's, will check wss in santa ana

hope they have an 11. gonna try calling them in the morning.

@ K I N G x B - WSS on 120th and Hawthorne Blvd had a decent size run of the Del Sols for $84.99......

I'd still love to pick up some Weathermans and of course ASGs but I really don't even look anymore. They just aren't out there for anything less than obscene prices.

I'd still love to pick up some Weathermans and of course ASGs but I really don't even look anymore. They just aren't out there for anything less than obscene prices.

I'd like copping a pair of Weathermans too, but it's hard for me to try justifying the $350+ resale prices (more often people are asking for like $500+). I understand demand is high and not that many pairs were made, but paying THAT much more for a shoe that retailed for $95 is just real tough. The collector in me would like to have them cuz they're nice, but damn, just feels like you gotta draw the line somewhere. Or maybe I'm just not as big a fan of KD or these IVs as some of you other guys lol.

I'd like copping a pair of Weathermans too, but it's hard for me to try justifying the $350+ resale prices (more often people are asking for like $500+). I understand demand is high and not that many pairs were made, but paying THAT much more for a shoe that retailed for $95 is just real tough. The collector in me would like to have them cuz they're nice, but damn, just feels like you gotta draw the line somewhere. Or maybe I'm just not as big a fan of KD or these IVs as some of you other guys lol.

295195_3216578366319_1022151914_2366427_1781935802_n.jpg

now I had the chance to take a better pic of my box

also I got my BHM
579180_3278837522759_1022151914_2388772_872954450_n.jpg

Thats where i got my pair from; and I'm a 13. WSS be having that heat at times. Check eBay too. Prices are just above retail.....for now.

Thats where i got my pair from; and I'm a 13. WSS be having that heat at times. Check eBay too. Prices are just above retail.....for now.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

I think the biggest the Hawthorne location had was a sz 10; but call to be sure. The WSS on 135th in Gardena had em chillin last time I was there 2 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

I think the biggest the Hawthorne location had was a sz 10; but call to be sure. The WSS on 135th in Gardena had em chillin last time I was there 2 weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom