OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

def dope, but sway nooo way they are the best GR
what u got in mind huh??? dnt say homes!!!!
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

def dope, but sway nooo way they are the best GR
what u got in mind huh??? dnt say homes!!!!
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Team Orange, Tours, or Homes, heck even the Aways. For me the Rogues don't seem to belong within the KD IV cw's.

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Hey guys need some help... Were there any KD IV galaxy fakes out there? Just wondering if I should look out for any deficiencies that will give the shoe away before I buy? Thanks
I found a deal that's sounds too good to be true, just wanna make sure before i pull the plug

Hype kills.
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, I had to sell my Team Oranges because they were hurting my pinky toe. I need to get another half size up.

came home from work this morning to tour yellows waiting in my room. 
pimp.gif
Lace swap was the first thing i did. Picked up the yellow laces on saturday at the nike outlet along with the weatherman shirt. Now i definitely need to sell some of my kicks to scoop up some weathermans.

anybody go Navy blue on the laces for the Entourages?pics?

I refuse to pay 300 + for Weathermans.  Never (to my knowledge, worn during season. No real significance like ST, or ASG, and would have never reached that status had they not been super super limited).  Salty?- a bit, but its all good.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Just scooped another size 12 Weatherman for $415 shipped off eBay.

pimp.gif
Let me know when you find one for 300 or less.  Hat tipped to ya, but I am not paying 415 unless he signed it.
tongue.gif
My brother has been bugging me for a pair...so I might just give them to him.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

anybody go Navy blue on the laces for the Entourages?pics?

I refuse to pay 300 + for Weathermans.  Never (to my knowledge, worn during season. No real significance like ST, or ASG, and would have never reached that status had they not been super super limited).  Salty?- a bit, but its all good.
I see what you mean with the WM/basketball significance, there really is none.  The personal significance is neat though... there's been a lot of cool touches this year with the KD line that go beyond the CW, which I've felt has really appealed to me.
Good luck on your hunt.

Back
Top Bottom