OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Just called my local HOH to see if they knew anything about the N7's and if they would get them....they were no help at all
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Just scooped another size 12 Weatherman for $415 shipped off eBay.

pimp.gif
i would never say 415 is a deal, but i cant even find a 10.5 or 11, so nice pick up

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:
yup cool greys and yellow. those are fire.. but rougues are dope too

had a feeling u were guna go with those, im really not a fan of those.......as far as GR release it goes
Rogues

Tours

Team Orange

Away 

CG

this IMO the top 5 GRs

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Eastbay reps, do you have a release date for the rogue greens/black-total orange(473697 302)?

kd-iv-rogue-green-mr-r-2.jpg

Love this colorway
We do expect to carry them in early June. Please keep checking back for any updates.

EastbayRep - Kristin

Rogues looks really dull in person! Do not get fooled by the enhanced pictures online!

Also great laceswaps guys!! Love them both the aways and the entourages which I think is my fave GR pair so far!

So the N7's are dropping on the 25th on a Friday... So it's a Friday 8 am release? seems strange.

Originally Posted by wtfchi

So the N7's are dropping on the 25th on a Friday... So it's a Friday 8 am release? seems strange.
That's a good thing! Cuts out some of these RESELLERS trying to capitalize on KD's rise in popularity
mad.gif
!! Nike Twitter also said 1 per customer but didn't say 1 per color or have to choose between white or black.

Originally Posted by SerpentSun

Rogues looks really dull in person! Do not get fooled by the enhanced pictures online!

Also great laceswaps guys!! Love them both the aways and the entourages which I think is my fave GR pair so far!

I guess I should wait to see them in person

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

btw, ndc 20% off of clearance picked up the KD ASG shirt to go w/ my shoes.

Tried ordering it earlier today when I got the email but my size Large was sold out
sick.gif
 and they had it in stock last night! Silly of me to wait for their clearance code but to make up for it I ordered another pair of LBJ9 Freegums and Elite Equalizer shorts with the code for $110
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

came home from work this morning to tour yellows waiting in my room. 
pimp.gif
Lace swap was the first thing i did. Picked up the yellow laces on saturday at the nike outlet along with the weatherman shirt. Now i definitely need to sell some of my kicks to scoop up some weathermans.

What size/length laces did you get? Thinking bout going to a couple factory stores around my area and buying a few colors.

Originally Posted by rocketfanjake

Originally Posted by BrianOC41

lace change
Beautiful lace swap, was thinking about scooping these. After seeing this will definitely do so.
pimp.gif

Co-sign. I must bite and do a lace swap on mine also. Any1 try a photo blue swap? I'd love to see that.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by wtfchi

That's a good thing! Cuts out some of these RESELLERS trying to capitalize on KD's rise in popularity
mad.gif
!! Nike Twitter also said 1 per customer but didn't say 1 per color or have to choose between white or black.

I know they should really save them for the TRUE fans....how did you get that title again?....oh self appointed well then you know that means nothing right?

Shouldn't be too limited since they are selling them online at Nikestore. Whites are a must cop.

Back
Top Bottom