jacking the prices of shoes up to 250+
not being able to grab shoes you want online
resellers having the audacity to put these N7 joints up for 300+
I'm damn near done man, had a nice 15 year run

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Playing around with some iPad apps..

this pic hurt my heart b smh i'm done

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

ndc playing with my emotions with that size 10 on the site only to say not available?!!!

They really playing with my emotions now. I cleared my cart then added the blacks not even tripping and the order went through. Even emailed me a conf number within one minute... Whats going on here. 

ok finally got both pairs
pimp.gif

so frustrating.. wth is it suppose to me when it says "The items have not been priced using the same currency as the order. [Error Code: 015K-0000000]" smh

OMG....Just refreshed NDC and got my sz 10 on the "white" with ease!!! Go there NOW!!!

Maybe their servers got reloaded or somehthing. but i was just refreshing the page on the N7 whites and I got it to show a size 10...added to cart, checked out, confirmed! YES!!

I signed up for text alerts last night thinking it would help but I was roaming through Nike.com and saw they black and white n7's were both up so I Place my order and after I got order confirmation Nike sent me the text alert that the n7 kd's are up. lol

ehh, went on just now. put a size 10 black in my cart and checked out. let's see if it goes through. took less than a minute.

-J-

Originally Posted by Boader254

OH MY GOD! thank you BigBrandon you are a king in my book. hopefully these go through

Glad I could help bro. Thats all I was trying to do.. Now I'm kicking myself though for not putting the white pair in my cart as well... 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

And then I just refreshed again only 8.5 and 15 left. Can't win for losing. At least the black pair went through. Now heres hoping that the orders don't get canceled. Still on the hunt for a white pair in my size 
nerd.gif

And shout out to the TPG I remember that kobe 5 release. We're a big market here in the bay. Can't believe we got no love in this release. Especially with Vacaville Milpitas Gilroy and San Leandro all be larger outlets...

I love all of you (PAUSE)! I just got confirm for my whites! Way to help each other out!

Back
Top Bottom