OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

They were up before the link and I still didn't get a pair. Now on the hunt for a 14
Just cuz of all the disappointment in here let's just throw up some pics lol

CRH1979: Yessir...congrats man!
-Pete

Same to you! This was me when I got the order confirmation:

2z9d5c3.gif

got a size 11...it was a lil easy...hope it doesn't cancel...good luck to everyone else
Did you just refresh the New Release section for the sneakers? That twitter link is too slow, it has to be on the site before they release the link

They were up before the link and I still didn't get a pair. Now on the hunt for a 14
Just cuz of all the disappointment in here let's just throw up some pics lol

Bout to ID Creamsicles soon too...those are the Matte finish? Dope...& you got the USA socks I sent you, right?

Same to you! This was me when I got the order confirmation:

lol same here...not usually this lucky with NDC, so I'm damn appreciative.

-Pete

Nike says if you have in your cart then it's held, but sometimes they say you must be at the checkout process to have them held.
Either way...you should've had them held.

I don't trust this holding system. I was gonna add some filler to get the free shipping but tried to checkout ASAP instead. 6% cashback is a good consolation though.

im nervous.... i tried to get my size 12, did not, so i got a sz 11.. seems like everyone on the thread got an 11 SMH

I was so sure I had them because they were on NDC before the tweet.. I saw all the sizes.. 13 had an error message :-/ ... Figured I'd cheer myself up so I copped the Oly 7s

ps. I messed up adding an 11.5 :frown: so by the time I realized the mistake it was too late on the STs

Last edited:
The twitter link didnt work when they posted it initially. I had to find the shoes on NDC.
i normally just look in new release didnt see them there then clicked the twitter linked and got error twice then searchd the name and found them lol They where long gone by that time which didnt even take more than a minute for me to do all of that.

Now its back to bed.:smokin

Tip for future purchases...I logged in...searched KD...then sorted by newest. I waited until 8:57 and started refreshing like crazy...at 8:59 the shoe appeared and I was on my size 12 like white on rice...Started on my iPad and had to finish my order on my laptop...you really do have to be patient with the new checkout system....I kept getting redirected as I put in my CC info on the payment page but I knew at that point I was ok...so I switched over to my laptop...saw that my cart had my size 12 in there and proceeded to checkout with Paypal....and the rest is history....:smokin

Picked up my sz 14 from the Nike Dallas RSVP an hour ago. The STs are a close 2nd to the ASGs for me.

Congrats to those who were able to cop a pair.

NDC blows, so far I've struck out on EVERY release but the Yeezy's...go figure that one out.
You got the most expensive, sought after shoe this year so far...but cldn't get a $95 sought after shoe...LOL, that's crazy foreal...but its that cheap price tag w/ a huge profit if you flipping em

Tip for future purchases...I logged in...searched KD...then sorted by newest. I waited until 8:57 and started refreshing like crazy...at 8:59 the shoe appeared and I was on my size 12 like white on rice...Started on my iPad and had to finish my order on my laptop...you really do have to be patient with the new checkout system....I kept getting redirected as I put in my CC info on the payment page but I knew at that point I was ok...so I switched over to my laptop...saw that my cart had my size 12 in there and proceeded to checkout with Paypal....and the rest is history....:smokin

Same thing happened to me.

I reached the payment screen, waited 5 minutes so the servers were no longer overloaded. When I entered my CC info and clicked submit, I would get a message saying my session timed out and logged me out. I did this three times everytime I logged in they were in my cart so checked out with Paypal with no problems.

Finished at 9:07

Last edited:
You got the most expensive, sought after shoe this year so far...but cldn't get a $95 sought after shoe...LOL, that's crazy foreal...but its that cheap price tag w/ a huge profit if you flipping em

Yup and got both colorways, and the kicker is got them both for free. I wanted them for myself actually, I have almost every (good colorway) KD IV. I'm not gonna lie I'm a little salty.

Back
Top Bottom