OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

does QS mean it won't be available on NDC? or does it just mean we don't know exactly when it's gonna be released??

does QS mean it won't be available on NDC? or does it just mean we don't know exactly when it's gonna be released??
Nowadays, a QS is basically the same as any other release since information spreads quickly once it hits the 'net. A true QS is when even retailers have no clue they're getting a shipment...

lol it doesnt hurt to try, but i feel they either pick celebs or search ip addresses to find ppl in states far from ny ho have a tiny chance of picking them up, i mean ntny had extra pairs after rsvp, i went there and kept bugging me about it, 4 seperate employees all told me they were going to re rsvp and i called the next day and the person who picked up said when she came to work they were gone? lol what happened? they got raided? or the employees took them and put em on ebay? what do you guys think?

good job^ and kennyisdead, id be happy if one of us wins, better than some ******* with mercer connects getting a pair

Last edited:
Nice pick up NycPosite!!!  Got same one but for me lolz...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d108/pinoyuwish4/IMAG0251.jpg

Been lucky so far, all for retail.  Hard work pays off!!!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d108/pinoyuwish4/IMAG0267.jpg

Scoring title on the way....

Drooling man. Need to step my KD game up.

EDIT: Yup ALP, exactly. Hope at least a few of us win from here. It's always strange when NOBODY wins from NT. I consider us some of the most informed/intense groups out there. :nerd:

Last edited:
do u have a reckon as to what time the dm will occur? im guessing it wont happen b4 8 am so ill set my alarm for then. i suck at twitter though, it always takes me two minutes to send a dm. i might stay on my computer the entire time and copy paste my info so all i have to type is the hashtag

Last edited:
do u have a reckon as to what time the dm will occur? im guessing it wont happen b4 8 am so ill set my alarm for then. i suck at twitter though, it always takes me two minutes to send a dm. i might stay on my computer the entire time and copy paste my info so all i have to type is the hashtag

Those losers sleep late. I'd imagine sometime mid afternoon after a few promo BS tweets about upcoming events/releases or the stupid FUEL band availability,

:smh:

crap i have to take a test in the noon, i have until 2 or 2:30 to stay on twitter, they'll probably do it b4 then, if not. im screwed

Gonna be out of town Saturday in Boston and their Nike store just tweeted they won't be carrying the KDs. 
mad.gif

Looks like I'll be trying online with my 3g phone.. smh.

yeah they did and the blacks around 4-5, the key with them was u had a good chance if you dm'ed in the last minute

Back
Top Bottom