OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

most dont realize the reflective camo option on ID actually reflect!!  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
lmao i mean it's in the name! lol I fork with em sway....HARD

got STs....still need USAs
Funny how my "boy" got a pair of USA in my size here at HOH (he wears one whole size up from me)...and he wouldnt let em go....I guess he forgot I hooked him up with Galaxy Durants and Lebrons at retail flat :smh: :smh:
welp, still need a sz10
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

That's Some FOUL Mess My Dude...... Especially After All The Work You Put In For Other Members On Here :smh:

No Honor Amongst Thieves Sneaker Heads I Guess :rolleyes

That's Some FOUL Mess My Dude...... Especially After All The Work You Put In For Other Members On Here :smh:
No Honor Amongst Thieves Sneaker Heads I Guess :rolleyes

He isnt on NT...local dude

it is what it is....still calls/texts me daily but.....NO ANSWER

STs >>> USAs for me...not gonna lose sleep over it

good thing is, you see people's true colors in instances like this

I'm sorry...but, are ppl seriously saying that the USA's look better than the ST's??? Y'all can't be serious...I have both of them and its no way I'm picking the USA's over the ST's

Last edited:
I'm sorry...but, are ppl seriously saying that the USA's look better than the ST's??? Y'all can't be serious...I have both of them and its no way I'm picking the USA's over the ST's

Comes down to personal preference that's all.. If USA's had a 3m flag with stars on the toe box and a eagle on the tongue with 35.. Everyone would go nuts! Just cause one sneaker is louder and more detailed doesn't mean it's going to be everyone's favorite.

Couldn't agree more. Olys are nice, but I don't think they are even close... Gold medals, maybe you have an argument, but I am really loving the detail on the STs, and even the way the material/design is somewhat raised on the yellow portions.

Couldn't agree more. Olys are nice, but I don't think they are even close... Gold medals, maybe you have an argument, but I am really loving the detail on the STs, and even the way the material/design is somewhat raised on the yellow portions.
Yeah they trippin... ST are beasting, but n7 away > all that sh*t

Comes down to personal preference that's all.. If USA's had a 3m flag with stars on the toe box and a eagle on the tongue with 35.. Everyone would go nuts! Just cause one sneaker is louder and more detailed doesn't mean it's going to be everyone's favorite.
Yeah, you're right...If the USA wld of had the flag and stars in 3M...or even like on the NFL Pro Bowl jerseys, it wld of really had a "Limited Tag" on em', but its not that the ST's are loud. It's the color combo, the 3M details, it's a special shoe...Let me see if I can post a pic of them side by side real quick!!! lol

Yeah, you're right...If the USA wld of had the flag and stars in 3M...or even like on the NFL Pro Bowl jerseys, it wld of really had a "Limited Tag" on em', but its not that the ST's are loud. It's the color combo, the 3M details, it's a special shoe...Let me see if I can post a pic of them side by side real quick!!! lol

Please don't do that fam you'll hurt my feelings lol on the hunt for some ST's :nerd: . And I agree with what your saying. Like I said everyone has their own preference, nothing wrong at all with that. Gold medals I'm not sold on yet looks like Xmas day 2.0 to me.

Please don't do that fam you'll hurt my feelings lol on the hunt for some ST's
nerd.gif
. And I agree with what your saying. Like I said everyone has their own preference, nothing wrong at all with that. Gold medals I'm not sold on yet looks like Xmas day 2.0 to me.
LOL...It's too late bruh

Anybody know where I can cop a set of Total Orange nike laces?  I want to do a lace swap on the Rogues but it's hard to find orange laces close enough to that shade.

I've tried calling Nike.com, along with local Niketowns here in LA.  No one seems to have 'em.  I know it's an option with I.D.'s but I dont want to buy a an I.D. just for the extra set of laces -_-

Try feet people (google it) that's where I got mine from and they match up almost perdectly.

Not me, bro. What you just described looks like it could be a commemorative Budweiser can...

Imma be honest...The ST's are something you have to see in person. To me, they look nice on the net pics, but in person they're even better. They're not like when I saw the LeBron 9 "South Beach" in person...Those are ugly in person, but on the pics they look nice

Anyone know how to clean dirt/debris off the glow in the dark soles of the ASGs?

Also, USAs are way easier to pull off than STs in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom