OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Rogues are very nice on feet... I was one of the lucky ones when Nike decided to double our orders. Only time anything like that has ever happened like that to me, actually gave a pair to a friend. Karma is real people! 

Nike gets me so frustrated some times, had a gouge in my GMs and they can't give me anything for it unless I give them back the shoe 
mean.gif

^ those kicks would look so nice with some Memphis Grizz shirts I have. HS kids getting the hotness lol wish I went to a basketball prep academy :smokin

just saw those galaxies up close....dayuuuuuuuuuumn they go hard.....those and gold medals are my favourites hands down...

yo can anyone show me or tell me where i can get any of the gr colorways of these for retail or below? i cant find them for the life of me and when i do, the rape price startles me. 

yo can anyone show me or tell me where i can get any of the gr colorways of these for retail or below? i cant find them for the life of me and when i do, the rape price startles me. 
I've been looking to. Best bet is eBay. I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything. Might want to check local Nike outlets, I remember the "Homes" showing up at a couple not too long ago

The only pair that I really wanted out of the IV's were the BHM's. Hopefully I can find them down the road in the future. Bring on the V's.

FINALLY got a pair of NDS Aunt pearls in my size for a reasonable amount. Keep on the look out guys, it seems like people are dumping kicks in preparation of all the heat coming out soon. Hopefully there will be a few deals to go around for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom