OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

posted a few pages back but for those who missed it.

info on the laces?

Did you get through on the Trainers?  The big sizes disappeared with the quickness.
Accidentally added a 10.5 to the cart because they had like size 6 on there so it through the drop down menu off. I clicked where 11.5 usually is, but got 10.5. When I noticed I went back and everything above 10.5 was gone. Kept the 10.5's in the cart and kept refreshing the page. 11.0 popped back up so I copped those.  Not the 11.5 that I'd hoped for, but they'll probably fit fine. You get yours?
Yeah, I wound up copping.  My mouse double clicked the add to cart button and there were two pairs in there when I was about to checkout.
laugh.gif

Was very tempted to get both since I love the AT1 (on top of Revis being my favorite player on my favorite team), but I did the smart thing and copped one.

That money will pay for the next KD drop.

These are one of those shoes that will be available today and you can't decide if you wanna buy em or not. Two weeks later they're gone and you kick yourself for not getting.

A year from now you REALLY regret it.

That's what happened with me and most of the KD 4 I actually liked so I didn't want to waste any time or take any chances what so ever. Got one off DSG. Got one off NDC. Don't want two pairs but might have to keep anyways.

Walked into my local mall around 9 and seen a line! Dude at the gate said its for the 9s....

Asked about KDs he said here stand on the other side..... Dudes was mad sick over it! #1 n got the only 13 .... Lucked out today

Surprised how easy these were to pick up. At least I think so b/c my Eastbay conf. email just came thru even though I ordered 2 hours after the release.

I knew DSG would probably be getting these, didn't know they'd have them that early.

I would get a pair but CG IXs were the priority for me today.

If pairs are still available in my size when I'm in the States next week might pull the trigger.

Congrats to those that copped.

Was able to add to cart on Eastbay still so try there if you are still looking.

seems like every sz is still there. even let me add a 14... good luck for those still looking

i tried 45 minutes before and it gave me a hold in cart by others msg or something like that. Works now, weird. I'll check them out in the mall later today and see if i like them then come back to them if they are still there.

i tried 45 minutes before and it gave me a hold in cart by others msg or something like that. Works now, weird. I'll check them out in the mall later today and see if i like them then come back to them if they are still there.

yeah same here. Maybe they release more stock once their servers stop taking a beating. anyhow i got order confirmation couple hrs ago so im good. got these and my bred 11s on lock. now to try to secure one more pr of 11s and i am done for a while :smile:

I usually go 9.5 in Kobe's and 10 in the KD IV's. I went with a size 10 on these and they feel just right.
So glad DSG is starting to carry some good stuff. Anything that makes it easier for us to get what we want!
Eastbay has been a huge FAIL this year. Paid for that Platinum membership which says they will give you EXCLUSIVE OFFERS. It's mid-December and I've yet to get any EXCLUSIVE OFFER. They won't be getting my $ next year.
Great lace swap. I'm gonna give that a shot here in a few.

Back
Top Bottom