OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Easy copping this AM....got the KD's early so I could focus on the Cool Grey IX's and the Revis Trainer and was able to cop both of those, so all around today's releases were by far the easiest I've had in a loooonng time.

KDs copped...want to focus my full attention on the Revis Trainer drop.  I'll use my $20 WC disco for some AM1s or something.
Same boat here, bought the DMV's on DSG so I'd only have to focus on the Revis TR's ond NDC. Not a bad release at all, every pair of release shoes was readily available today. 
Did you get through on the Trainers?  The big sizes disappeared with the quickness.

Kicks Deals just blew up Richards so they may not hang around much longer unless they just produced a ton of these.

Last edited:
Did you get through on the Trainers?  The big sizes disappeared with the quickness.
Accidentally added a 10.5 to the cart because they had like size 6 on there so it through the drop down menu off. I clicked where 11.5 usually is, but got 10.5. When I noticed I went back and everything above 10.5 was gone. Kept the 10.5's in the cart and kept refreshing the page. 11.0 popped back up so I copped those.  Not the 11.5 that I'd hoped for, but they'll probably fit fine. You get yours?

Last edited:
Late to the party on these, but still was able to cop...

Seems to be a good amount of hype for these reading back a few pages. Maybe this'll end up being a nice wanted release in a few months.

Like the shoe, like the colorway. Aint eem mad.

was waiting for the twitter link for these, but the jordan link popped up 1st. clicked on the jordan link and added to cart, then went back to wait for the KD link. the KD link drops and as soon as i click the link they're gone!

so i go to checkout and cop the Js. then i try back for the KD link, still nothing. so then i remember i signed up for the twitter links to come to my phone. so i go thru the link in my phone (it must be about 8:10 by now) and it let me add to cart and checkout. i was quite surprised! copped! :nthat:

Glad I got off DSG earlier, wanted to try for the hell of it on other sites... I had no luck on NDC/Eastbay

edit:
as I type this, DSG e-mails me for a 2nd time with the confirmation :smokin

Last edited:
hopefully even KD release is like this. i think last year they just wanted to put the line on the map with all the limited junk. now they they can just live off of that success

Finally got thru on eastbay for 10.5. didnt wake up till 20 mins ago but still copped with relative ease. now on to the bred 11s

I hope Nike releases a galaxy 2 pack then something different for asg. I know the rockets are basically named because of the space center but I just can't see them doing the same theme for one of their biggest releases.
i always thought the houston rockets got their name through relocating their team which happened to be perfect fit? sd rockets -> hou rockets, unlike other fails (tor grizz -> mem grizz, jazz, lakers, etc)

Just got these off eastbay. Wasn't planning on getting them til i started checking out for some other stuff i wanted. Wanted that kd hoodie but it was sold out in my size so while i was waiting for slowass eastbay, i was checking out this thread, saw some pics of the dmvs and bit the bullet.

posted a few pages back but for those who missed it.

Yeah I wasn't able to check out at FTL...I was able to add it immediately to cart but couldn't even get to checkout...Good thing DSG was readily available, add it checked out in a minute...I left my pair at FTL and now its gone...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom