OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Well.... woke up to my alarm I set to cop off NDC/Eastbay and see DSG had for a few hours.... ordered from them to save headache. Hope my order doesn't get cancelled

KDs copped...want to focus my full attention on the Revis Trainer drop.  I'll use my $20 WC disco for some AM1s or something.

Copped off NDC. Back to bed? Probably not usually stay up for another hour or two and then back to bed haha.

Let's see what this rave about the KD V is all about. Better fit my feet or else it's going up for sale!

Copped off NDC and used my 15% off. 
smokin.gif
 Came out to be around $105 after tax. Now waiting for my confirmation.

KDs copped...want to focus my full attention on the Revis Trainer drop.  I'll use my $20 WC disco for some AM1s or something.
Same boat here, bought the DMV's on DSG so I'd only have to focus on the Revis TR's ond NDC. Not a bad release at all, every pair of release shoes was readily available today. 

Got my 10.5 off on Finish Line...but that's never guaranteed right? Might order off of DSG too, should I?

-Pete

yeah pretty easy cop on NDC. i love when the link goes early but then again i dont know that these were as limited as some thought. seems pretty readily available. hopefully all KD's are like this for the rest of the year.

WHAT?:smokin DSG order that easily and I can't check out at FTL? :smh: Well atleast I got my pair then....I hope...

Got my 10.5 off on Finish Line...but that's never guaranteed right? Might order off of DSG too, should I?
-Pete

nvm, why am I asking...lol. If I get both I'll return one, no big deal. Hope it fits...haven't seen the aways in any store I try.

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom