OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

we have so many dmv's at the footlocker i work at. i can't believe people are reselling these. we have like 4 of each size left. lol

we have so many dmv's at the footlocker i work at. i can't believe people are reselling these. we have like 4 of each size left. lol

I personally paid resell because I went to athlete's foot, footlocker, and a few local shops here in Atlanta and had them call and try to locate a 12 and no one could. I'm sure if I kept searching I could find one for retail but I figured the little bit over retail is worth it compared to the gas and headache involved with me searching any longer.

For those in the DFW, TX area still looking for the DMVs, I was at Park's Mall in Arlington yesterday and saw that House of Hoops still had them in stock.  Didn't ask about sizes because they were swamped and frankly the entire mall and surrounding area was a poopstorm.  I don't think I'm too worried about not being able to get my mitts on the Christmas pair.

For the Jordan guys, they also had the GMP restocked. 

In regards to size, you should REALLY go out and try them on for yourself if you can.  Everyone's feet are different.  For most shoes, I wear a 10.5.  I've tried the KD V in 10.5 thinking it was TTS for me, but I have issues with the area where the tongue is stitched to the upper (top of your foot) being very tight. Probably has something to do with my wide feet.

Last edited:
HOHLA had DMVs on display the other day.... might want to check there if anyone is in the area and needs.

Idk if I should cop these online & wait for shipping or just take a risk & go downtown NYC & look for them

from the celebs with heat thread in sneaker showcase...
those jay-z pics tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

12 was gone the second my timer was up which was at like 7:59:02.

Had a 12.5 in my cart, too big though.

Will wait for NDC.

Tried as soon as 8:00:00 hit on 2 different sites & all I'm getting is that shoes are customers cart message

Back
Top Bottom