OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Yeah I dont know how some of ya'll do this online stuff (ftl,fnl,fa,champs,eastbay)...I can't get anything...I can get to cart but cant check out on most things...:smh:

^^^ saw that too, deal breaker

Their twitter says it will correct itself. It was a mistake. :smokin I got a MB IX, KD V, and Bron X all in my cart but I gotta head over to brooklyn soon and my timer is too long! Hoping it will drop fairly quick. Otherwise watch out for a size 13 to pop up!

Last edited:
**** my KD's were just yanked out of my cart on EB. I thought once they were in your cart you were good like NDC? Hence the "can't add to cart, pairs are in other people's carts" message that I got the last 3-4 times I clicked "add to cart"?? Weird. Ya'll right EB/FL need to get their sites straight. FNL and NDC are my clutch performers of the week. lol

EDIT: and there goes my MB IX's.

Last edited:
I was able to get through on the KD V from Eastbay. You have to just hit add to cart a few times if it gives you that unavailable message. On my third try, I got the wait timer. Waited about 10 mins to checkout and got through easily. Good luck to those trying for these.
Same thing for me on Champs

waited for about 25 min to checkout and was able to submit my order
ohwell.gif

I started with a 53 minute wait on eastbay for the KD's and Kobe's - Kobe's got pulled from my cart and I am now down to 11 minutes for my KD's which were my number one choice.  Hope it lets me check out.

Got one in cart :wow: but $144.99? No wonder I got through nobody wants them with a price markup :rofl: Eastbay reselling now?! :lol:

I just got lucky for the kd's an X's but it's still over a 60 min wait to check out.  Any experts know the chances of me actually getting this with this long of a wait?

Back
Top Bottom