OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Timer jumped to 1 hr 33 min.... O well gonna be ready tomorrow morning. Also is the Christmas pack releasing in HOH's today or tomorrow?

I just got lucky for the kd's an X's but it's still over a 60 min wait to check out.  Any experts know the chances of me actually getting this with this long of a wait?
If I was to venture a guess I would bet the X's will get dumped from your cart and maybe KD's also but who knows.

I just got lucky for the kd's an X's but it's still over a 60 min wait to check out.  Any experts know the chances of me actually getting this with this long of a wait?
if you were in the 30 mins or under timer there's a good chance you'll be able to complete your checkout
ohwell.gif

Their twitter says it will correct itself. It was a mistake.
smokin.gif
I got a MB IX, KD V, and Bron X all in my cart but I gotta head over to brooklyn soon and my timer is too long! Hoping it will drop fairly quick. Otherwise watch out for a size 13 to pop up!
ahh I didn't see that..guess I will try NDC tomorrow 

Kd's just got kicked from my cart , still have the X's with a 45min wait..  Guess I'm gonna have to hit up my FTL for 7am release tomorrow..

Just got a size 11 on both foot action and eastbay an hour and a half after they came live. SO HYPED!!!!

Footaction playing with my emotions.. first the "accidental" price markup, and my timer keeps disappearing! and taking me back to the main checkout page:smh:

Oh no, you can't say that, lol. You have to say tongue out and tongue in are equally correct and you respect and honor each man and woman's right to wear what he /she likes haha. If something strikes you as stupid or silly, or "correct," you must keep it to yourself haha..

LOL, good one.

So NDC is doing there release tomorrow what about FNL are they suppose to get these???....I didnt see any info about the Xmas pack on there twitter??....thanks

Back
Top Bottom