OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Dropped from cart
Yea sucks when that message comes up!!!!!!.....I had these and the Lebrons in my cart with a 1hr plus wait!!!!.....i had managed to wait it out and got to the check out with both in cart ready to pay and as i submitted payment the KDs got pulled from the cart SMH
mad.gif
!!!!!

Yea sucks when that message comes up!!!!!!.....I had these and the Lebrons in my cart with a 1hr plus wait!!!!.....i had managed to wait it out and got to the check out with both in cart ready to pay and as i submitted payment the KDs got pulled from the cart SMH>: !!!!!
time for nikestore and maybe hoh.

I just added my sz to my cart on champs and checked out in 2min. Cant believe it just happened. Pissed that I forgot to use ebates though second time it happened this week -_- And no free shipping :smh: Hopefully I can snag another pair on ndc tmm. Got a nice gift card for xmas

I orginally went for these and missed in 5 min i went to the Kobe screen and got through no issues. Was it really that much hype?

These just went live on NDC China. I know this doesn't affect most of the people here but just a heads up lol.

It's 3 am over there so they still have a full size run as of 10 minutes ago. Price was at around $144. Pulled the trigger on two. 

Copped the xmas joints this am from eastbay then ordered the away's for $free.99 from ftl (gift card come up). Next up, all stars.

I have the worst KD luck, with the IV's and now V's...Im just going To try in store tomorrow. Anyone know where in the Atl these will be droppin tomorrow?

Waiting on bred 11 restock but i might just cop the dmvs and Megatron flyposite instead surprisingly both sitting in my area. I seen a huge Cj81 shipment in champs a few weeks ago but the hypebeast might come out and get them since he broke the record. Dmvs should be there because all LeBrons are sitting here.

Saw the Aways and DMVs in person last week when I was Florida.

Both are dope. :pimp:

The DMV colorway is bright as hell. :lol:

Didn't cop either of them because none of the stores I went to had my size.

I swear I have a better shot at winning the lotto than finding a sz 14 in shoe at Footlocker, Champs, Finish Line etc.
Those stores don't carry size 14s. Sneaker spots usually carry up to 13, and even that's a stretch.

good luck to everyone trying to cop tomorrow lotta eyes on this heat/thunder game may sway some undecided people hoping my order doesnt get cancelled from this morning

Waiting on bred 11 restock but i might just cop the dmvs and Megatron flyposite instead surprisingly both sitting in my area. I seen a huge Cj81 shipment in champs a few weeks ago but the hypebeast might come out and get them since he broke the record. Dmvs should be there because all LeBrons are sitting here.
Where are you at? All the Megatron stuff was so limited that it sold out everywhere instantly. I love that collection and CJ is a beast!

Back
Top Bottom