OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Hopefully BHMs don't resemble the Xmas print. Looked good for the Xmas but looking in the iD thread showed me that it's a one and done with that print and the Xmas shoes. Everything else is just not my cup of tea...

Release date - Jan 5th

Nice. That blk/orange colorway will be copped.

but late January so by the time you get them shipped to you it'd be February. I hope they're 
nthat.gif

Does anyone else's HOH/FTL not allow you to use coupons on certain releases(not even like BDay coupons, rewards coupons as well)? I know one of the two FTL's near me doesn't care, but HOH never lets me use coupons on release day. I then ask them when I can use a coupon and they won't tell me. Hopefully the energies sit long enough for me to find out when I can use coupons. 

Does anyone else's HOH/FTL not allow you to use coupons on certain releases(not even like BDay coupons, rewards coupons as well)? I know one of the two FTL's near me doesn't care, but HOH never lets me use coupons on release day. I then ask them when I can use a coupon and they won't tell me. Hopefully the energies sit long enough for me to find out when I can use coupons. 
depends on the store/release... my foot locker wouldve let me yse it on the Kobe 8 sulfurs on release, but not the christmas. HOHLA let me use the bday coupon on the Kobe sulfurs day after release.

A friend of mine said he couldve used the bday coupon on the Christmas brons on release day.

I think they can, its just up to the cashier, manager.

I'm just guessing... But is there any possibility the Birch colorway could be the bhm colorway? I mean it could stand for something and as of right now they are both confirmed for 1/19. But this is just a guess

I'm just guessing... But is there any possibility the Birch colorway could be the bhm colorway? I mean it could stand for something and as of right now they are both confirmed for 1/19. But this is just a guess
highly doubt it...

I would not put much weight in that release date for bhms. The Nike elite site releases shoes earlier to their athletes, which is why the Lebron corks were on there so much earlier. I would guess February for bhm.

I would not put much weight in that release date for bhms. The Nike elite site releases shoes earlier to their athletes, which is why the Lebron corks were on there so much earlier. I would guess February for bhm.

Not exactly, That calender usually is spot on with regular release dates. The corks were a special occasion.

Back
Top Bottom