OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE.
I'VE BEEN LURKING THIS THREAD AND MOST OF WHAT I'VE SEEN IS TRASH. GALAXIES ARE THE FIRST DECENT SHOE.

From "super dope" to "decent".

Galaxy themed stuff makes everyone want a shoe, even if it's "ugly" to them.

YOU ARE LOST SON.

IMO, GALAXIES ARE THE FIRST SHOE TO REACH EVEN DECENT STATUS. IT JUST SO HAPPENS I ALSO THINK THEY ARE DOPE. IF YOU WANT TO TWIST WORDS, GO AHEAD. DON'T CARE.

HYPED OR NOT THEY WILL BE COPPED.

Last edited:
We will be releasing these online as of 12/31/12 at 8:00 AM ET. They are limited to one pair per customer, and will only be available in men's sizes. They will be double boxed.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth

can we use discount codes this time? :nerd:

KD V skus got fixed in our system! just ordered DMVs for $90 shipped
smokin.gif
Can anyone order them now?

They're not the nerfs..kicksonfire.com is just tryin to stir hype for a general release shoe..

If I remember correctly, the Nerf's came WITH a Nerf ball and basket with the actual Nerf Inc. logo. Kicksonfire are a bunch of little trolls.

Last edited:
Double boxing these but couldn't double box my Miami Penny V's that I dropped $160 on...lol.

If I get thru with Eastbay and it's not a Jordan retro, I do the gift box option.  Worst case scenario they triple box it, lol.

kicksonfire doesn't know what they're talking about half the time. they've said a few times these shoes are blue (it's purple) and that the dunkman lebron x were black (it's dark green).

Back
Top Bottom