OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

can we use discount codes this time? :nerd:
This shoe is excluded from any discounts.

Double boxing these but couldn't double box my Miami Penny V's that I dropped $160 on...lol.

If I get thru with Eastbay and it's not a Jordan retro, I do the gift box option.  Worst case scenario they triple box it, lol.
The shoes come to us double boxed already from the manufacturer.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

So if YOUR boxes come double boxed from the manufacturer, it's even more of a reason for OUR boxes to be double boxed as well. Isn't that telling you something that your boxes coming in are protected? We, as shoe buyers/collectors, need boxes that are in good condition whether they are Jordan Retro's or not. A Penny V is nothing to brush under the Eastbay snow covered rug.

Last edited:
EastbayRep - Elizabeth

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I tried to give you props... Kudos for being real about it bwahahhahahhahaha

Its almost comical at this point.... Eastbay and their refusal to double box their sneakers...

Last edited:
EastbayRep - Elizabeth

So if YOUR boxes come double boxed from the manufacturer, it's even more of a reason for OUR boxes to be double boxed as well. Isn't that telling you something that your boxes coming in are protected? We, as shoe buyers/collectors, need boxes that are in good condition whether they are Jordan Retro's or not. A Penny V is nothing to brush under the Eastbay snow covered rug.

It's sounding like they pretty much just ship them out the same way they receive them.

You guys and your *****ing about Eastbay is so annoying.  Make a separate thread about it instead of clogging this up.  If you don't like Eastbay, don't order from them.  I'm a Platinum Club member, and all my shoes come double boxed.  Never have had a problem.

Why are they trying to over hype a GR? Or am I missing something?

"AVAILABILITY ALERT!
Love this shoe? So does everyone else! Due to its overwhelming popularity, we expect it to sell out in seconds! Please be prepared for an immediate sell-through when this shoe launches. Thank you for your understanding."

Why are they trying to over hype a GR? Or am I missing something?
"AVAILABILITY ALERT!
Love this shoe? So does everyone else! Due to its overwhelming popularity, we expect it to sell out in seconds! Please be prepared for an immediate sell-through when this shoe launches. Thank you for your understanding."

LMAO where did you see that message at and I'm so happy that these a GR, they were instantly my fav looking pair of the Vs. Hopefully I can cop them easily online

EDIT: Duoble post and smh at that message. If these sellout in seconds then :smh: cuz I have no way to cop in stores since EVERYTHING sells out quickly around me

Last edited:
these shoes run really narrow , does going up .5 sz help with width ? there is plenty of room in the tox area thou

It's sounding like they pretty much just ship them out the same way they receive them.
If the shoe comes to us double boxed from the manufacturer they will be shipped double boxed. If they do not, they will not. In this case you then have the choice of ordering a gift box.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Energies have less hype attached to them than the DMV & Xmas pairs did. Think I'ma chill, find the retail SKU, & cop 2 wks after release thru a register @ work

EDIT: Duoble post and smh at that message. If these sellout in seconds then :smh: cuz I have no way to cop in stores since EVERYTHING sells out quickly around me

Yeah I don't think they will. I noticed they started doing this lately, but it was for hyped shoes (i.e. black/red 11's, Xmas pack) so I didn't think anything of it. But putting that up for these and the prisms?! Smh. I could cop off NDC if I have to, but I'd rather get from Eastbay since I got $100 gift card for Christmas.

^^dude you dont understand how crazy my area is with sneakers. Every place sold out of the DMVs within a DAY and they dont even have a pair of sulfur kobes in my sizes at my HOH (10.5 & 11) :smh:
I'd be surprised if they lasted in stores for 2 days and have my size around my way

July for the KD VI?

July for the KD VI?

That is correct...

Going forward...KD will launch in Nike's Fall (July), LeBron in Holiday (October) and Kobe in Spring (technically Jan...though, will probably be pulled forward into Holiday, right before Xmas, like they have been recently)

There will be a KD5 Low's coming...believe the first colorway will be in March...

JM

Back
Top Bottom