OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

sick.gif

:smh: BHMs are DEF gonna sit with that colorway. copped the BHM KD IVs a good 2 months after release last year when those did

I saw the Kobe BHM first and they are :smokin Came in here to see the same for KD, but NOPE, fail.

Last edited:
I guess Im the sole one that actually like these.  I personally like the look, Ill change the strings though.

Lol.  Those lackluster LeBrons are the best of the bunch.

Nike finally dropped a KD that I can take off my radar.

The pattern is too tight together makes them not attractive. I can see those that like these because they went all out with the design than Lebrons and Kobes.

Last edited:
I know the pattern is crazy, but if you add color to the pattern, the BHM aren't they far off of the Christmas V's and most loved those, so what different about these???

What I would like to know is if the silver is 3M because I swear I seen a picture of the hyperdunks over the weekend and it looked like the design part that is silver was 3M

Found the pic....maybe its just the picture, but it kinda looks like its reflecting as if its 3M.....

Last edited:
I cant decide on those BHM's. Not sure if it's just the pictures that are makin them look good or if in person they will be nice..... Curious to see

YEA I KNOW. ROYAL 1'S, '88 CEMENTS, ASG BRONS, ASG KD'S, ASG KOBES FOR ME :smh:
I saw the 88 cements are goin to be 200 bucks . The royal are nice . I might try and cop those but might pass on the cement . Although they are fresh but too much for some sneakers .imo

Pass on Bhm but if they can be found like the Christmas a few weeks later I might cop.
February going to be tough for me too. In order I want
1. Asg kd v
2. Asg Kobe if they are the orange ones
3. Barkley asg aka rayguns
4. Bron asg

Just noticed that Nike pushed the Ice Blue release date back to February 7th.  They originally had January 26th down on their website.  But now it's 2/7. 

Back
Top Bottom