OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

so with the bhm releasing this month . im wondering what other cw kd v has in store.. i can imagine some more holiday inspired kicks coming

The homes are apparently popping up at certain Nike retailers. Check your area if your wanting them cause I know I am :smokin

I love the BHM personally hopefully its an easy cop as the others have so far but with these coming out on the 26th theres so much on that day. Penny V these and the Jordan V's

I love the BHM personally hopefully its an easy cop as the others have so far but with these coming out on the 26th theres so much on that day. Penny V these and the Jordan V's

Agreed. Hoping that somehow these got lost in the midst of the "other" releases. I liked the Lebron X sort of when pics leaked, but I prefer the KD and Kobe over the Lebron, and their respective price tags is definitely more palatable.

For me, BHM colorway is second only to DMV so far.

I actually like the BHM's, almost got the TB ones in orange, good thing I didn't. Here's to hoping everyone who doesn't like it won't cop and it will be that much easier for me to cop.

The KDs are my second favorite of the 3 behind the Kobe. Will try to cop both if I can.

I wonder if anything is printed on the insole.....

really wish they put the semi-translucent sole on the BHM KDs like they did the Brons, looks a lot colder than the white sole, still a cop for me, then on to ASG releases prolly pass on ice blues with everything going on in feb

i love my dmv pair but the shoe hurts the top of my foot, sort of the middle area of the lacing area.

anyone else experiencing anything like that? None of my shoes hurt my foot that way.

I'm sure a few of you actually like these, but if they weren't labeled BHMs most of you would be givin em the :x face. I thought last years BHMs were trash... Nike stepped up the basura level this year.

Back
Top Bottom